1. 1. Should I Become Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Alex Raddish

Steam Name: [GL] Alex Raddish

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85663951

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes I'm a Moderator on PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Virtually 24/7, All day, everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?
Support is one of the first people many new users meet. I feel like I can be a friendly introduction to our server. I have IRL history of customer service experience, and feel like my experiences with it can severley benefit my ability to help new users. I love the community and I wish to help anyway I can. I'm a Moderator in-game on PoliceRP and hope to also apply my skills to the TeamSpeak channel, which is a vital part of our community. I want to extend my activity in anyway I can that can benefit the community. I'm on the server in-game and in TeamSpeak from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed (Usually 8am - 11pm). I'm eager to help new players and hope that I can be a friendly voice that first greets players as they join our servers. My first interaction with anybody in the community was with a Support member and my first impression of the community was warm and welcoming. I hope that I can do the same thing to others. Sometimes I notice a slow support response time and feel like I can fill the gaps. I think my activity in TeamSpeak and in-game can benefit support, as I am free and avaliable virtually anytime. As stated above, I have IRL experience in Customer Service jobs, as well as in Retail so I am experienced in dealing with one on one interaction and supplying a warm welcome to others. My attitude is quite positive and laid back, and I feel as though I am quite a charismatic person. My experience in Customer Service will improve my ability to interact with others and establish a bond with the user to make them feel comfortable.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
Hey there (name) how's it going man? My name's Alex Raddish, but can just call me Raddish, I'm part of the GamingLight support team; what can I help you with today? 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
Yes and Yes 

• Manager

+ Support

+ I see you on teamspeak, I am always looking around the teamspeak
+ You are a DAD in FBI on Police RP.
+ You are Active

Edited by Mr. February

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/4/2020 at 10:54 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

good rep

good app

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic