Steam Name: pwn

Ingame Name: Rako

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452791293

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Matthew

Reason for Ban: 40 Warns Cap

Dispute:

Hello,

For those who do not know me my former name was Rako. I was the definition of minge, my past has really affected the way that I act now, I've realized being an annoying piece of shit is not acceptable. Therefore I am appealing my 40 warns cap I realize its a lot of warns, its been about 4 months I believe. I have changed a lot and I hope that I can get a second chance, I do realize what I did in my past and I still do know what I said and did to people. Building bases on gaminlight was a passion for me and geniunely talking to people that were friendly. I was in many groups and had several friends on this platform and am hoping I can get a second chance at this Garry's Mod server.

Thank you,

Rako.

- Support Sorry man but you hit 40 warns. 40 warns means 40 chances to follow the rules, as staff we need to draw a line somewhere and say enough is enough and protect the rest of the server from rule breakers. Sorry but I need to - support this.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

11 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

- Support Sorry man but you hit 40 warns. 40 warns means 40 chances to follow the rules, as staff we need to draw a line somewhere and say enough is enough and protect the rest of the server from rule breakers. Sorry but I need to - support this.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

6 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

- support. At this point you should know you can’t appeal this ban. 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

You were given a very, I mean, very rare chance, you did not get banned when you had 40 warnings however you blew it. I personally do not think you should be let back here

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

You were given a very, I mean, very rare chance, you did not get banned when you had 40 warnings however you blew it. I personally do not think you should be let back here

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

-support

Signature.png

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

Warn bans are non appealable. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

- Support

- You got 40 chances to learn the rules
-Warn bans are not appealable

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

19 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

Well said. -Support

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

Warn bans are non appealable. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

sorry man, but rules are rules.

if you hit 40+ warns, it's a perma ban. learn the consequences.

thank you for taking your time to play on the GL policerp servers. i personally hope you find a good community that you could control your behavior better in.

might be a furry but might also not be