Darky

Darky's appeal

Steam Name: Darky

Ingame Name: US PFC  Darky

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:177398356

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: i dont know

Reason for Ban:  mass rdm x6 NITRP extended 

Dispute: this was late at night when there was no one on and we were all killing each other, even HC's

unknown.png

+Support
-Can backup that we were doing a base wide KH last night
-proof of that from multiple people all saying the same thing

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

+/- Support

Pheonix was the one who banned you.

I can't comment on what you did late in the day before getting banned, as I was not on during that time. But before that you team killed US many times after not joining squad and repeatedly being told to. 

pancake GIF

Oog

4 minutes ago, AWG said:

+/- Support

I can't comment on what you did late in the day before getting banned, as I was not on during that time. But before that you team killed US many times after not joining squad and repeatedly being told to. 

this is false, i think i team killed 1 person and the was because there was 2 squads and i was in the other one 

Evidence?

35 minutes ago, AWG said:

+/- Support

+Support

the pic he has also show that it was kill house 

-/+ support 

-you were targeting a specific person which was time watcher and i gave you multiple warnings to leave him alone and you still went after him 

+ it was a base wide KH 

im just gonna say this. before doing a base wide KH please make sure everyone agrees to doing a base wide KH cause then peole are killed when they dont want to be.

1 minute ago, Vice said:

-/+ support 

-you were targeting a specific person which was time watcher and i gave you multiple warnings to leave him alone and you still went after him 

+ it was a base wide KH 

im just gonna say this. before doing a base wide KH please make sure everyone agrees to doing a base wide KH cause then peole are killed when they dont want to be.

most of the instances that i killed him was in self defense, and you joined later in the KH  

1 minute ago, Darky said:

most of the instances that i killed him was in self defense, and you joined later in the KH  

yes i know i joined later but after that point he was going after you and asked you to stop. he even went to me and then i gave you warnings and you still shot and killed him it wasnt self defense.

-/+Support

It was I and Pheonix who decided to ban you, we had 3-4 people say you continued to RDM after being told not to. (Jess, Time Watcher, and 2 others I cant remember I believe it might've been Tempest) However, considering all the variables in this situation, I suggest the ban not be removed but reduced.

MilitaryRP Russian High Command: ✯ Brigadier General ImperialRP Trooper Command: 31st Vice Commander

SCPRP: Ex Director of Research and Security, Ex CI LTCOL | PoliceRP: Ex PD LT, Ex EMS Asst. Chief, Ex DOC COC/CERT SSGT/Trooper MSTSGT, Ex SRT GYSGT, UMC Reserves,

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Vice, KH is a free for all even if he did target time he could of kill him back but he just let it happen, and vice was the only one that ask him to stop killing time no one else ask him and tempest was not there at the time , another thing is that me and darky were in squad if he wanted to be safe HE should have join it but he did not.  

Edited by Armykid

he was calling me a retard and shooting me

Another way time should of done is go on RU if he still dose not have a class he can go recruit there no guns on that job and away from base tbh he should thought of ways to get away instead of calling an admin while he is offline with out his side of the story  and this makes me sad that I can make a random report against a PVT while offline and I prop could get him ban with out his side of the story  

Accepted

Kill house is a free for all, meaning no staff intervention is required.

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit