Do you think Mike B would be a good staff member  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mike B Become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mike B

What is your steam name?: Fruit By The Foot

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:147843946

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was staff on here but I had to leave due to some family matters 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around April of 2018

What date did you make your forums account? April 18, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP + 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5 image.thumb.png.36a16b1ac6e79e8ca8e984f44e01f5b6.png

Have you donated? Yes 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not needed for the rank im applying for 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) : I believe that I deserve this chance to be a part of the staff team on the PoliceRP server for a few reasons. I would first like to start this by saying that I was on the staff team already back a few months ago before I had some family matters come up but before that I had some really good times staffing on this server before because of the community as a whole and I think that I would like another shot at this position and help keep the server up and running and encouraging more people to stay on the server and keep playing with the community. I would also like to say that I have been here for over 2 years now and I would like to be able to help out more then I have already in the community and be able to help grow the server and overall help out in anyway that I am able to to help support the community. I would like to take this time to thank you all for taking the time to even consider me as a good enough member to be apart of this server's staff family

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to a roof and jail them and inform them that they will be getting warned for Mass RDM and when they start to curse me out I will gag them and tell them that they will also be getting a warn for Staff Diss and NITRP and I would get a higher up to possible kick/temp ban them for those reasons 

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher

-Support
Seen you Being Disrespectful Towards Staff

Semi Active

Not active on forms

Disrespected Manager

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

34 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

-Support
Seen you Being Disrespectful Towards Staff

Semi Active

Not active on forms

Disrespected Manager

Vouch as we've had this talk before. 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

10 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

+Support

-Good App

-Well Spoken

-Mature

Good luck! Hope you get this

I agree

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-/+ support

+mature person
+semi-responsible
+ active

- apparentely "dissed staff and the manager" but not too sure

if what they said is true, than you'll have a hard time getting the tmod app, but overall i'd think he'd make a decent staff member.

might be a furry but might also not be

1 hour ago, TwizKirigaya said:

-/+ support

+mature person
+semi-responsible
+ active

- apparentely "dissed staff and the manager" but not too sure

if what they said is true, than you'll have a hard time getting the tmod app, but overall i'd think he'd make a decent staff member.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor