Mail's Security Officer Application

TheMailMan

What is your ingame name?: Mail

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15538889

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipmen

What specialty are you applying for?: Security 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: ISB 021 Agent Kallus/Thermite

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I believe I can improve the branch by doing shock and DT tryouts every day I am on, and keeping eyes on my piers in DT and Shock whilst also keeping my service to my superiors.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am not the most longtime fan of Star Wars RP, but I definitely have invested a lot of time into it, at the time of me writing this application I have 636 hours of play time on Gmod, and I almost never play anything but SWRP. I have been playing SWRP since about January but I am a fast learner and have learned many things since then. Everything form this point forward is a personal story of my experience: My first ever SWRP server was a bad Imperial RP, It sucks, I hated it then I hate it now, The next server was a good Imperial RP which is one of the best servers I've been involved in and was the reason I still play SWRP, but unfortunately the server shut down and is now removed from the server lists, ever since then I have been in various SWRP servers looking for a replacement when then a friend of mine told me to try Gaminglight and I didn't like it at first because many people didn't trust me because I was an ST that didn't do tryouts and was a "minge", so I left the server. Until about 2 months ago I went back, and I became a Inferno Agent, It taught me a lot about being a good trooper. Later I went on a LOA for Vacation for about 2 weeks and I got removed from IF, then when I came back I joined Purge and later Naval. I believe my experience of being a trooper could help me understand these troopers better than other Naval.

Why do you want this rank?:Security Director Egag is about the only SO I ever see on, and as I would like to be a SO due to my personal interests into DT and Shock I think I could help him out and enjoy a role i would interest in

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I do, and I am fine with that

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:To ensure Security on ISD and defend It from any dangers It may face whether minges or rebels, syndicates or Jedi, We will end any dangers to our ISD

Midshipman Mail || Purge Ulysses S Grant 

SWPPGMD.png