Cogs's Resingation

Cogs

I believe i joined gensec on my first day on the server. I was trained by turnip. Along my journey with security, i met some great people. i made my mark on gensec. I know i wasn't important in gensec, i just shot people, but i found my place for a while. its just that, i got sick of it all, some of the people of too toxic, and i shouldn't have to deal with that. But i met some amazing people on there-

Walter: "He turned into a fooking bone"
Jack Crest: Can't comprehend music, minge, and all around great guy
Sinnik: Amazing command, helpful, and nice.
Dan: LOUD
S Stevens: Slightly LOUD and funny
Sixx: Loves to shoot at crest, wait, CI!
Peggu: Helped me a lot when i was enlisted
Reaper: Southern CSGO Boi
Creamey: Thank you for believing in me, and sorry i failed to you to some capacity
Turners: The old lizard
Mini: Wish we could've hung out more
sabia: UWU
Maxi-Corona: *smooches*

Dread: Promoted me alot for some reason

and to everyone else i met along that path, thank you! Unless you were mean, in that case, your not a gamer =^w^=

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

You will be missed my friend. Are you leaving the server?

• Thanks 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

1 minute ago, MiniLeopard said:

You will be missed my friend. Are you leaving the server?

no sir, i still be there, im just in utility mostly

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

1 minute ago, fazfan1987 said:

no sir, i still be there, im just in utility mostly

Well if you ever wanna come back don't be afraid 🙂 

• Thanks 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

I might be on LOA, but this right here is something I need to respond to. Cogs you and me have had a long run together in GenSec, we both as friends certainly had our ups and downs, but it never affected our friendship, It truly is sad to see you go, but atleast me and @CreameyCheesey still will be able to RP alongside you in Utility. As I said before, you truly will be missed Cogs, you were a great member of GenSec and will be remembered through the people you met, and the people you commanded when you were a SM.  :(

• Thanks 1

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

Well now I'm sad. I'll miss you in Gensec, but we can still hang out in Utility, like Reaper said. I look forward to seeing you progress on the server.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Cogs, even though I was not able to steal your wallet when I was a lance corporal. I will steal your wallet when we are in utility. 

Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck on whatever branch you are joining next.

• Thanks 1

osu! achiever? I don't know