PoliceRP Update 6/1/2020

Matthew

• Matthew changed the title to PoliceRP Update 6/1/2020

WOOOOO. Its going to feel like a brand new PoliceRP!!!!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

10/10  I love how creative Gaminglight becomes at times 

Edited by RyanWhiskey

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

Looks amazing ! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

OMG COMPUTERS! After many months of this being suggested it Finally got added 😮

EDIT : I tested most things, its sooooo good the only bad part is the President's changes its kinda confusing but 😕

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, K1LLER said:

OMG COMPUTERS! After many months of this being suggested it Finally got added 😮

EDIT : I tested most things, its sooooo good the only bad part is the President's changes its kinda confusing but 😕

Yes! And its a learning curve! However come to the PoliceRP Community meeting today at 3pm EST and we will explain all of this! ❤️

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

nuhh bail price needs to be higher    dont need people with over 100 mil just bailing there friends out >:[  love the update btw  i think this is the biggest update an manager put  out   in history i'd love to see a new map tho some time! 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Love this update! Everything looks smooth 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

LETSSSS GOOOO

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

This is honestly amazing -- Great job Matthew. This update is great, you don't see such huge updates often so this is great to see PoliceRP making some cool, unique and much needed changes. 

Edited by Timm

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Police RP summer special item sale?

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Bread locked this topic