Ban appeal

DooM Guy

Steam Name: TWIX

Ingame Name: TWIX canJuul

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:437289652

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that banned me: (I'm not to sure but it he had "soviet" in his name)

Reason for ban: Apparently I was teaming with SCP-173 because I let him go and told him not to attack me and he didn't so we went our separate ways .  Also, my game crashed during the sit 😞

Dispute: I believe I did nothing wrong, and I am very upset because of this. If I did something wrong then I'm sorry but I still think I have done nothing wrong. I also have a custom class that I'm waiting for to be accepted but can't try till the ban is over or  my ban is appealed. In conclusion I don't think I did anything wrong and if I did I'm really sorry, and my game crashed at the worst  possible  time. Please appeal my ban because I enjoy that server wayyyy to much.

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

12 minutes ago, Gordan said:

That is still teaming.

-support

I was the admin that banned. you. Soviet was the one that requesteds the ban on you.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

The ban was actually for LTAP (Leaving to Avoid Punishment). Just so people don't get confused.

Anyways my side of the story is I was spectating SCP-173 and he was at the Meeting Room Checkpoint. I saw you walk through the door to keypad crack and you saw SCP-173 and said among these lines "Hey man, since I helped you out you shouldn't kill me and leave me be". When you said that SCP-173 went to the door and left, leaving you to keypad crack the door. I brung you both to a sit to explain it to both of you, and like 10 seconds later after bringing you, you disconnected from the game.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support, He should be unbanned but still keep the warn for teaming

I checked the logs and it said he timed out not disconnect by user

Screenshot e0f7563d9705b333c9bf7c69a6050209.png

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Just now, MiniLeopard said:

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• Manager
1 minute ago, MiniLeopard said:

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

3 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

The ban was actually for LTAP (Leaving to Avoid Punishment). Just so people don't get confused.

Anyways my side of the story is I was spectating SCP-173 and he was at the Meeting Room Checkpoint. I saw you walk through the door to keypad crack and you saw SCP-173 and said among these lines "Hey man, since I helped you out you shouldn't kill me and leave me be". When you said that SCP-173 went to the door and left, leaving you to keypad crack the door. I brung you both to a sit to explain it to both of you, and like 10 seconds later after bringing you, you disconnected from the game.

I couldn’t help it man I’m sorry. My game has be crashing for a while now. If I’ve been playing gmod for more then 4 hours it will crash, and it happened to crash during the sit. (Terrible timing)

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

5 hours ago, TWIX said:

I couldn’t help it man I’m sorry. My game has be crashing for a while now. If I’ve been playing gmod for more then 4 hours it will crash, and it happened to crash during the sit. (Terrible timing)

+support
same thing happens to me man no harm no foul. If anything the 173 should be warned for not killing him and he said was don't kill me, which anyone could say and it's up to the person on the SCP to kill them or not, determining to team or not. But either way the ban should be removed and I think the warn to but that is just my opinion.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

7 hours ago, TWIX said:

I apologize then since I didn't know logs differentiated the differences between disconnecting by user choice or by crashes/timing out. I will use this for future references.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

10 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

11 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021