SCP-999 Intelligence Test

Lore Name: Researcher Kitty 
SCP: SCP-999

Question / Idea: If 999 is given 2 buttons (1 that dispenses candy, another that doesnt) and gets the 1st set of button correct, if the buttons are switched, will 999 pick the button that gave out candy before or will 999 choose a random button?
Background Research: 999 is reported to be sentient, have a brain of its own, etc.
Hypothesis: I believe 999 WILL press the same button that used to give candy, in an attempt to get more candy.

Observations (What Happened During Test): After the buttons were set up, 999 began pressing buttons when it was told. It first off started in-correctly and didn't choose the correct button. It then moved on to the other button, which dispensed the candy. After we switched the buttons, 999 tried to press the same button, in an attempt to get more candy. 999 was very confused and pressed the button multiple times. 999 then moved on to the next button and earned its candy. The buttons were removed from 999's CC and 999 was given some more extra candy, as a reward. 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: (NONE)
Conclusion: SCP-999 IS capable of learning, and may eventually learn how to do things on its own. (Like that dinosaur scene in Jurassic Park where the Dinosaur learns to open the door and enters the room the protagonists are in)
(PS, sorry for not including the conclusion before)

Edited by Little Kitty
Had to add the conclusion

Grade:  D

Test Quality:  Standard

Lore:  20/20
Most of SCP-999's lore were demonstrated consistently through out the test log.
(Example: SCP-999's dog-like behavior and such)

Creativity: 15/20

This test is creative. However, it cannot help the foundation at all. 

Presentation: 10/20

Boring white text,  no usage of italics or bold text.

Writing: 20/40

I gotta admit, the text log was sweet and straight to the point. However, there is not much to read. Maybe next time add some more details such as,  "Who was with you?", "How long were you there for?" etc.

Overall:  This test is average. If you would to further your test log, some things that I would work on is, adding more details, enhancing your presentation and maybe, write your log out in a writing software or google documents.  Writing on a word document not only helps you format your context, but it also gives you more font choices and gives you more chances to add more images to increase your presentation mark. 

osu! achiever? I don't know