Unban request- Denied

Nick moat.gg

Posted April 30, 2016 (edited)

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: Nick moat.gg

Ingame Name: SweetICE

SteamID:76561198876853127

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Friendly Steve

Reason for Ban: 40 warn limit reached

Dispute: Back when I played I had got involved with a group of people who got in trouble a lot but didn't tell me. They had got me involved in situations that I didn't want any part of to begin with. When I last played I was still in the state of taking games to seriously and that's what caused me to get in trouble. I would really like to come back to the server I appreciate all of the work that you guys do daily to improve the server and peoples experience and I would like to be part of that again if I can have the chance to, but this time around I will follow any rules that are set and I will try my hardest not to cause staff and players any unnecessary trouble. 

Edited January 30, 2017 by [GL] Zeeptin

-Support

40 warn bans cannot be appealed. -- And it seems that you coped and pasted your old appeal.

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

40 warn bans cannot be appealed. -- And it seems that you coped and pasted your old appeal.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4