• No

• Manager

In-Game Name:
February  Now is Curtis

Steam Name:
[GL] Hamster

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:154342364

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?
Yes, SCP RP Moderator. 

How often are you on TeamSpeak?
Everyday.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? 
The reason why I want to join the support team is sometimes I see new users sitting in the TeamSpeak support room for a while and they never get the attention, and when a Support team member joins my room I ask them hey I have noticed this person has been sitting in there a while and they go and help them and they come back. Even though I am not on the support team I am always looking for new visitors in the TeamSpeak, and reassuring them that a Support Team Member will be with them soon, If I was a Support Team Member I wouldn't have to reassure them, I can just help them out. I also love helping people out, I don't get annoyed with it, it is an enjoyable thing for me to do. I was once staff on a server that if they were disrespected they would kill the person with kindness, and I feel like I can bring those skills to the support team with users that sometimes just want to mess around and try to be mean. I know TeamSpeak quite well, I am the original creator of the TeamSpeak Support Guide. I always enjoy talking to other people and making the person day better, I get told all the time that I cheered someone up. I love working with people and a support team is mainly working with people in the TeamSpeak, I also know the discord quite well I can ask a person where they need to go and point them in the right direction, especially if it is a new person to TS3. One thing I see is at late night not very many people are on at later times which makes sense and I always am there to help at later dates. Usually in TS we are one of the first people they hear within the community. As a Support Member, I would make sure  that the face of the community is a good one, as I am a calm, and understanding person, and try to get things done swiftly, but not rushed. I don't want to waste players time, but I also don't want to make it so fast that it was a bad experience. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
The way I can affect the support team is by showing a great attitude within the support team, I know how to show the upmost respect to everyone. As well as be calm in all situations I am a active member, and I can add more activity to the support team. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
Hello. My name is February I am your support member at this current time, how are you? They respond with great.  I say that is good. What can I help with today? Once the issue has been resolved I would ask them is there anywhere specific you are looking for, and I would lead them in the right direction and once they found it before they left say I have you have an amazing day and join back if you need any help again. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
I know them well, and I plan to follow and enforce the rules to the best of my possibility. 

Thank you for reading my application, I wish the best for the support team. 
P.S. This is a copy of a old application I was accepted when I was a MEMBER of the community and when Community Support was a thing, I am applying now with the new rules. I never got my tags when I was getting Community Support it was accepted on September 2nd 2019. If you wish to view it please check out this link. I was told by Support IV that since it was accepted so long ago, he said it should be fine for me to do this, if not I can re-write the whole application. Please let me know. If you have any questions DM me on discord. Mr. Hamster#9915

Edited by Mr. February

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support

February is one of the nicest people I know on TeamSpeak, so he would make a perfect support team member. He is active, dedicated, and motivated to what he does.

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 6/1/2020 at 9:20 AM, Sinnik said:

+Support

Love this guy. Works hard, dedicated, knows his stuff. 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

20 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support VERY NICE GUY. I respect this man a lot, he is very nice, easy to talk to, active in teamspeak, and overall a good guy.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 6/3/2020 at 3:14 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support VERY NICE GUY. I respect this man a lot, he is very nice, easy to talk to, active in teamspeak, and overall a good guy.

+Support

And a long time member of the community.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 2:04 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

February is one of the nicest people I know on TeamSpeak, so he would make a perfect support team member. He is active, dedicated, and motivated to what he does.

Couldn’t have said it better! Good luck Curtis!

• Heart-Eyes 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 12:04 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Yea, what the weeb said! Great, now he's gonna bully me in Teamspeak... +Support -_-

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Just now, enuz 💣 said:

-Support
I believe that going out of your way to report someone that trusted you for personal gain on a Garry's Mod server shows your immaturity and how impatient you are to receive any staff rank you strive for. For that reason I think you need time to understand what you did and try not to do that again in the future so that you will be trusted again. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support
I believe that going out of your way to report someone that trusted you for personal gain on a Garry's Mod server shows your immaturity and how impatient you are to receive any staff rank you strive for. For that reason I think you need time to understand what you did and try not to do that again in the future so that you will be trusted again. 

16 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

+Support
He does an extremely good job as E11 VCMDR. Also he did the right thing. No matter how you word it did the right thing and reported a staff member for refusing to do his job he signed up for. You can say he "betrayed a friend" But in the end he did what was right, even if it was a friend, and it must of been hard to do. If anything this makes him even better as it shows he's not biased and does what is right, even if friend. It shows that he is not biased and will do the right thing even if it hurts him or a friend. I don't see what he did to be wrong as he did the right thing and I also believe that it is not a valid reason to -support. Also to say he did it for a rank or for his own gain is honestly disgusting. For the app itself it is really good and is well known and does his job right.
Sorry if this comes off as rude are trying to start an argument. It's not and is purely stating my opinion, I apologize if you do feel offended or is seen as starting an argument.

Edited by Jack (utility one)
  • Dislike 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:48 PM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 7/4/2020 at 11:48 PM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 7/5/2020 at 12:48 AM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 7/4/2020 at 6:48 PM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

On 7/5/2020 at 12:48 AM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

insert cliched signature 

• 2 weeks later...