Stealth roleplay - Denied

[GL] Fizz-y Soda

What you want to see? - Option to roll to knock people out while cloaked. 

Why should we add it? - It'd be really cool to be able to sneak up to someone and roll to knock them unconscious (Roll 60+ or counter roll) and be able to steal their comms and use to get intel from foundation comms for our fellow CI. (limit to be able to read 2 foundation advert per min if unfair). Unconscious victim will awake in 3 minutes similar to 1048 stealing an ear. 

These rules can also apply to stealth MTF operatives. 

Optional trade off: CI cannot do this if a slueth is online and in the facility. You can only knock out 1 person. If you fail, and are called out, you must wait 10 mins after defcon 3 is lifted if you are still in the facility. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Better stealth roleplay on the server.  More use for infils and stealth operatives.

Who is it mainly for? - CI Infil and MTF Stealth operatives.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
Grammar again

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Stealth operatives and Infils are already a problem with some of them not uncloaking when they should be so 

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Just now, [GL] Zeus said:

Stealth operatives and Infils are already a problem with some of them not uncloaking when they should be so 

-Support

Slightly irrelevent to the suggestion. This doesn't really have anything to do with uncloaking unless you fail the roll. If there is a problem with people failrp-ing, that's a whole separate discussion. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

10 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Slightly irrelevent to the suggestion. This doesn't really have anything to do with uncloaking unless you fail the roll. If there is a problem with people failrp-ing, that's a whole separate discussion. 

Actually, it’s still relevant. It explains why it won’t work out. This will provoke more fail rp issues that staff already have to deal with, and even then, this will be difficult to manage, and I don’t see this working out well. Stealth Operatives already get the advantage with using a cloaking device to use for reconnaissance while also flanking. This will be sort of an unnecessary feature which will cause fail rp.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

-support  CI infils already dont unlcloak when thermals are active thats to much

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-Support

Not needed for classes that can already deal massive amounts of burst damage while having the element of surprise

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

7 hours ago, Gh0pit said:

knocking out is considered power gaming, sorry. - support

I never heard knocking people out being considered as power game.

As for the suggestion, -Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

12 hours ago, Ritz said:

-Support

Not needed for classes that can already deal massive amounts of burst damage while having the element of surprise

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-support
This would be hard to implement into the class, it would be a little OP, and most Stealth operatives would not even use this ability

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

18 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

I never heard knocking people out being considered as power game.

As for the suggestion, -Support

Yeah it seems not many people remember those days, trust me, knocking out with a /me got taken down so fast. Had it happen to me twice when i was walking from e11 base to gate a. 

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~