Dragon 173 blacklist report

Jack II

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:127963272

The player's in game name:D class RCT Dragon

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:509282933

What did the player do: Went into LDB as 173, and he was heavily minging on 173 during our mass test yesterday when he falsely breached 966, and broke out of cuffs.

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Blacklist off 173

Any extra information: I don't have proof for the 966 issue but that is the reason why I am going so far to ask for a blacklist because a mod told him to read the rules yesterday (evil) im pretty sure.

154E9B33547D81D593E192B8DFF97E85134C8543

CE41B0DAFB8ECFC5415F1B7C31AD04FB57E19F43

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+Support 

But only on the Dblock/Lower D-block punishments, there is no proof of him breaking out of cuffs, minging during a test, or releasing 966. Otherwise evidence is clear and i support this.

• Like 1

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

1 hour ago, [GL] Ace said:

+Support 

But only on the Dblock/Lower D-block punishments, there is no proof of him breaking out of cuffs, minging during a test, or releasing 966. Otherwise evidence is clear and i support this.

+Support

I am pretty sure he has been warned multiple times for breaking rules on 173 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support

- Although it should mainly just be a warning. Unless this is a repeated offence.

- Blacklists are usually given when they are mass abusing the job by abusing the swep and such.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

6 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

+support

- Although it should mainly just be a warning. Unless this is a repeated offence.

- Blacklists are usually given when they are mass abusing the job by abusing the swep and such.

he falsely breached his containment (no evidence sadly) and Slurmp was a witness to him breaking out of cuffs and breaching 966

Rejected from the gaminglight community

56 minutes ago, Jack II said:

he falsely breached his containment (no evidence sadly) and Slurmp was a witness to him breaking out of cuffs and breaching 966

Ah he abused it. Alright then.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager
7 hours ago, [GL] Ace said:

+Support 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Player will receive a warning and Blacklist from 173 job due to multiple prior warnings on SCP 173.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"