Jayden's Report- Denied

SENSAI

Your In-Game Name:S3NSA1

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:149178056

Staff member's In-Game Name:TheJayden

What did they do? I Just got on and Went onto CPL and spawned my Vehicle and was trying to fix my skin asap cause it was currently black,While redownloading my addons as they were atleast 2 more needed done,A SM Decided to Tell me and say "Bruh You cant have the skin on your car." and tbh its like everytime i get on instantly i get yelled at so Unpolitely  i said as i always say usually and no one has a problem with it cause its how i speak And to be clear "Nigga" isnt racist cause you dont know my race and if anyone wants to be "Racist" They gonna can say it with ER at the end,Also i knew i needed to fix my skin and shit and so i said as a joke cause i thought we were a family i said"Nigga im downloading and trying to fix it rn so shush." so he decided to Get Jayden to Warn me at first then Demoted me twice to SNR then banned for a week for RACISM x2???! I Only said it once and then tried to Get a higher up to Tell them what i said and my SIDE OF THE STORY JAYDEN. I Swear none of you "Admins" have respect at all to us Lower Ranks in PD Man or even in SWAT..

Evidence (REQUIRED): You can ask Jayden to Tell the truth because y'all should "KNOW" if he lies right? cause if he says i said it twice then he wouldnt have proof and y'all would probably believe Him more than someone who's trying to make the Report,I Really don't think i Deserved the ban or even the x2 Racism cause i actually wasn't Racist.. If ya'll walked up to me and said Wassup nigga would i call you Racist?.. NO,Exactly so why treat the people who have been in the community for longer than others like shit? I Know mostly anyone on Gaminglight and you Guys treat me like that now? also i wanna inform I Was Jailed after telling my side of the story actually i didn't ever get too Really.. 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I Think There needs to be a -1 Demotion or 2 Strikes to his Ranking tbh.. Cause its Toxic how easy people forget others in the server i didn't know some of Y'all had Short Term Memory Loss.

-support 

No. Any use or iteration of the n word isnt tolerated in this community . Regardless of "its how i speak" either control yourself or don't say it at all, its just common sense and just your lack of a filter thats caused you this problem.

Your complaints regarding demotions and or disrespect are something to put a complaint in to PD as thats rp.

Your punishments don't fit the crime either, only "toxicity" is coming from you .

Also i honestly don't get how people think its perfectly fine to use the n word on the forums or anywhere thats on official GL places. 

Edited by Phil GSC

Signature.png

6 minutes ago, Phil GSC said:

-support 

No. Any use or iteration of the n word isnt tolerated in this community . Regardless of "its how i speak" either control yourself or don't say it at all, its just common sense and just your lack of a filter thats caused you this problem.

Your complaints regarding demotions and or disrespect are something to put a complaint in to PD as thats rp.

Your punishments don't fit the crime either, only "toxicity" is coming from you .

Also i honestly don't get how people think its perfectly fine to use the n word on the forums or anywhere thats on official GL places. 

I Understand but still dont think its right for me to be banned a week for being racist and saying the n word without er but still claimed i said it twice when i didn't..

13 minutes ago, Jayden said:

This is @TheJayden , not me.

My mistake Didn't Know..

Just now, xD3VILSxS3NSA1x said:

I Understand but still dont think its right for me to be banned a week for being racist and saying the n word without er but still claimed i said it twice when i didn't..

Provide proof that you didnt, burden of proof falls to you if you want it overturned as it will turn into a he said she said and will end up being denied due to the lack of evidence.

The word and its iterations aren't welcome regardless of the intention behind it, stops people from minging around and claiming they arent being racist because one reason or another(not calling you a minge just explaining why) 

Signature.png

1 hour ago, xD3VILSxS3NSA1x said:

And to be clear "Nigga" isnt racist cause you dont know my race and if anyone wants to be "Racist" They gonna can say it with ER at the end,Also i knew i needed to fix my skin and shit and so i said as a joke cause i thought we were a family i said"Nigga im downloading and trying to fix it rn so shush." s

I don't know if it just me but how dumb do you have to be to say saying the N word isn't racist..... you basically supplied evidence that helps show you were in the wrong so... 

Please try to have a IQ higher than a brick next time...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, Phil GSC said:

-support 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

-Support

Still used racism and then said it in OOC twice.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head of Staff

-Support

In this community Racism = Not Ok, how hard is it to understand that?

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Either way, racism is a big no no. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4