Cross testing with SCP-500 and SCP-914

Lore Name: JR Noodles
       SCP: 914 and 500 Cross testing.

Question/Idea: What will happen if I put SCP-500 on all of 914's settings?

Hypothesis: I believe it will greatly enhance SCP-500s effects.

Background:

SCP-500 is a small plastic can which at the time of writing contains forty-seven (47) red pills. One pill, when taken orally, effectively cures the subject of all diseases within two hours, exact time depending on the severity and amount of the subject's conditions. Despite extensive trials, all attempts at synthesizing more of what is thought to be the active ingredient of the pills have been unsuccessful.

SCP-914 is a large clockwork device weighing several tons and covering an area of eighteen square meters, consisting of screw drives, belts, pulleys, gears, springs and other clockwork. It is incredibly complex, consisting of over eight million moving parts comprised mostly of tin and copper. SCP-914 has 5 settings. Rough, Course, 1:1, Fine and Very Fine.

Test:
SCP-500 ON ROUGH: A Infantry First Aid Kit. 4 Bandages, 2 Quikclots and 3 Stitches
SCP-500 ON COARSE: One Hemostat
SCP-500 on 1:1 :  Another SCP-500. Exact Copy
SCP-500 on Fine : SCP-427. (A copy)
SCP-500 on Very Fine:  A deadly pill that Blurs vision, causes your muscles to ache, you then [REDACTED]

Visual Evidence: [Files Corrupted in Databanks]

Conclusion of Today's test.

Although SCP-500 can heal any wound, SCP-914 did not have a groundbreaking effect towards 500. Though the first 4 were ok outcomes of SCP-500.

Was my Hypothesis correct?: No 

Edited by HyperRamen!