Should I get Staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Hobbs/ Grand Moff Tarkin

What is your steam name?: [GL] Hobbs

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_1:0:183533210

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have. I have had previous staffing experiences and held the rank of Moderator and Admin on multiple Star WarsRP servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around the 26th of December 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account on the 4th of January 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server?  None.

Have you donated?  Yes.

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at... You will be tested on it:  Yes I have, multiple times.

Timezone:  EET, but I stay on for the night so I can be active on the server. 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I think that I deserve this rank because I have shown my dedication to this Community countless times and proved it by succeeding in both RP and in the Gamemaster team. I am a calm person and I don't act on my emotions or feelings. I strive to keep proffesionalism at a top level whenever it is required for me to do so. I believe that with this rank I could prevent people that are here for the sole reason of runining other people's fun and immersion from doing such things. I'd also help players that are new to this gamemode by showing them around and teaching them what to do. I'd also help other staff that need any sort of assistance and I would cooperate with them in dealing with raids or any sort of rule-breaking activity.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
First, I would switch to the staff job and cloak myself if not already. I would then take the sit and bring him/her to a secluded area that doesn't interfere with roleplay. I would ask the player to be calm and maintain a respectful attitude, if they don't do that I will tell him/her that if he/she doesn't do that I will have to issue a temporary gag. I will then ask the player what is the reason for MRDM and hear them out on their part of the story. I would then let the player know that MRDM or RDM isn't allowed at all and I'll inform him of his punishment, a formal warning and a 5 day ban given by a higher staff member that is online.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

1 hour ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major +Support

Experienced Staff Member

Active

Trust Worthy

Good Application

Good Guy

Good luck

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Major Support +

~Active

~Shown Leadership

~Unbiased

~Respectful

~Experienced

~Current GM 7

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

10 hours ago, ChibiCorbin said:

+Support
-Kind
-Respectful 
-Leadership skills
-Active

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

6 hours ago, RJ_ said:

Major Support +

~Active

~Shown Leadership

~Unbiased

~Respectful

~Experienced

~Current GM 7

Hobbs Champ

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Major +Support
-Very Active
-Has Great Leader ship
-Current GM 7
-Experienced 
-Respectful
-Unbiased 
-A great guy in general 

Good Luck Buddy!

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:46 PM, [GL] Grant said:

Major +Support

Experienced Staff Member

Active

Trust Worthy

Good Application

Good Guy

Good luck

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12