Fish-Event team Application

Droz(Fish)

Should I be in Event Team  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be in Event Team

• Yes
    • No

Please follow the format below. You MUST meet the word requirements. If denied you can reapply when told. Do not reply to your application. Feel free to edit it, however.

Please title post: “Your name” - Event Team Application

-

In-Game Name: Fish

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789)

What is your ULX Rank?: Gold (at time of writing, i plan to get diamond or platinum soon)

What is your RP Rank?: JR jan, Reg tech, AR, Reg surgeon, E11 PVT, Nu-7 PFC, CI LCPL, and Security CPL

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8.6, i know most of the lore about the popular SCPs but i know more about the GOIs and MTFs, what they entail as well

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I don't know if this counts but on a different star wars that i used to play on, i would set up training's for the battalion as a commander

How Active are you? (1/10): 10/10.  With some exceptions, my computer tends to break from time to time so i have to wait a few days or hours depending on what the problem is.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 3 Verbals, 2 for NLR, and the other one for accidentally hitting a door as 912

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:  I have many great ideas for events that can range from very calm or very close to warhead detonation, my main reason for applying though is that the majority of the events have reduced in quality and I hear many people saying that the events now are just admin abuse and I would like to help raise quality and set an example for others that there are still some people who can create good maybe even great events and so more people will want to join the team and help make more events. I can also start an event from any situations, for example: a 008 test gone wrong, or I can repeat the same thing that happened in SCP containment breach, or while CI are raiding a group of serpents hand start riding as well. I would do more with the many GOIs of the foundation instead of the SCPs themselves, as stated before I know more about the GOIs and MTF more then the SCPs featured in the server, this does not mean I don't know the containment procedures for the featured SCPs. (word count is 198)

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A Anderson robotics spy has entered the facility, everyone knows about this except NU7 and research, site administration have told everyone but NU7(not including high command) and research(not including high command) and assigns some people to indirectly follow them ( I.E assigning people to patrol with them/ supervise tests), The spy has suppressed weapons to help kill people silently, and a shotgun (nova to be more specific). If the spy is found out, their goal is to make it to the goal and escape with/kill  the target or breach SCPs, the goal for the spy is to escape with a transferred SCP (SCP 1360), MTF do not know what they are after or what GOI they are from, the spy has 600 health and 300 armour which can be changed depending on feedback from people participating in the event.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? I don't have one but if i have to choose, it would be SCP 2295, it has good intentions and it also has a nice little story behind it.

Edited by Droz(Fish)

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

-Support

Replied to his own application, and I'm sorry but who are you?

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

• Catsro locked this topic