UMC Report

Ender

Your in game name: Father Ender (at the time)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456031274

The player's in game name: Listed Below -

Quaked UMC, STEAM_0:1:169798709

Dredgen UMC, STEAM_0:1:491431877

Ligist UMC, STEAM_0:0:140212035

Solomon UMC, STEAM_0:0:183878125

Will UMC, STEAM_0:0:129363914

NotSoUMC, STEAM_0:0:485228212

Raddish UMC, STEAM_0:1:85663951

Zoey UMC, STEAM_0:0:73751083

SupremeChow UMC, STEAM_0:0:77484257

BalloonR UMC, STEAM_0:0:139033495

Achillesxx UMC, STEAM_0:0:1611788

Jeffern UMC, STEAM_0:1:113333792

Brandon UMC, STEAM_0:1:160890078

Ghosted UMC, STEAM_0:1:65436734

Jimmy James UMC, STEAM_0:0:86323167

Max Holland UMC, STEAM_0:0:160820176

The player's steam ID (required): Listed Above 

What did the player do: MassRDM | FailRP | FearRP

Evidence (required): 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzYeBg3EKxA&feature=youtu.be - EVIDENCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_hNvWqjHfA - EVIDENCE

EVIDENCE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzHBFH5o5XA , Jimmy and Max did not advert. 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warnings & Banning if necessary 

Any extra information: They were stripped of their weapons and it was an RP Base. Along with that FBI had guns on many of them along with DD. I honestly believe that at this point it is pretty toxic and rude to not only interrupt something as peaceful as a wedding but to kill everyone and be so rude about it. 

Evidence provided shows all of it, along with the stripping of weapons, signs and other key details in the situation. 

If I am missing anyone or someone was put in and isn't, apologies this is a lot of evidence I had to go through and it is a tad hard to do so. 

PLEASE DO NOT FLOOD THE POST WITH ARGUMENTS OR FORUMS DIPLOMATS WILL BE NOTIFIED.

Edited by Ender
  • Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

A few things here:

You cant have guns in an RP base

We Rped out previously that we hid weapons 

i didnt start shooting until i was shot when i pulled a weapon i pulled myself back and shooting had already started

a head admin and super admin said it wasn't a valid RP base so we were able to shoot

Edited by Jimmy James

I didn’t advert because I did not raid. I only shot when gov and dd were shooting at my men. i had no intention of murdering you guys, untill you started shooting at my men, at that i only started shooting when gov shot at me while i was unarmed. 

Edited by Max Holland

Eternity reviewed the situation as well as countless other staff and deemed the situation fine, no rules were broken. 

-Support

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

10 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

A few things here:

You cant have guns in an RP base

We Rped out previously that we hid weapons 

i didnt start shooting until i was shot when i pulled a weapon i pulled myself back and shooting had already started

Edited by Alex Raddish

Also don't use my videos without asking me. 

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

Just now, Dredgen said:

Also don't use my videos without asking me. 

It's called evidence, you uploaded it. It isn't copyright or anything like that. Perfectly legal and allowed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ender said:

It's called evidence, you uploaded it. It isn't copyright or anything like that. Perfectly legal and allowed. 

You're using my video without my permission for something. You didn't ask. It was a premiere for UMC and last I recall, you are not in the UMC Discord. 

My video will remain private until further notice. Next time ask to use my videos for evidence instead of just posting it where ever. 

8 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Eternity reviewed the situation as well as countless other staff and deemed the situation fine, no rules were broken. 

-Support

I never said that. I said nobody was to be warned at this point in time.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

1 minute ago, EternityAgar said:

I never said that. I said nobody was to be warned at this point in time.

My mistake then. 

Right I didn’t do anything wrong other than advert bc I crashed 

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

6 minutes ago, Dr. Whale said:

i'm wondering why any of this had to happen?

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

Tbh it was me that started the advert. I can take the brunt of this if need be.

Although besides that, we did NOTHING wrong. Sure it was morally probably wrong, but not wrong in a rules sense. We are sorry to Sienna and Porman like I said previously. This was actions against DD and the management. You also said "you stripped our weapons" No. We hid them prior because we KNEW we were going to be searched. Every UMC in some form "/me hides weapons" prior to entry.  

This was not mean't for the wedding people and we feel super bad for Sienna and Porman. I'm not sure another way to prove to them that this wasn't for them.  I can go into more detail if necessary but UMC did nothing wrong in this situation. 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

+Support, I think

Even thought this wasn't against rules, it was a wedding for gods sakes, at least have some sort of respect even if it was against the management, if you only want to come to complain about something in an active rp scenario, just dont come

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

+support

Can't raid from inside the base... which would mean the rest is mass rdm/ardm. That's that lately

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

1 minute ago, Dredgen said:

Oh I completely understand Alton, but I'm not gonna let him say false shit to make me look bad. 

Guys, This is an RP Server keep it to rp

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU