Harry's Resignation

Murderous Muffin

Name: Harry
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88449594
Reason for leaving: Quitting the server entirely    
Will you stay active during your 48-hour notice?: No

Hi, I don't really know how to start this but.. uh yeah this is my resignation. I had really good times on the server and also met some really cool people but as of late the server doesn't really feel like something I do for fun. It started to feel more like a chore rather then a game. But yeah like I said, I really really had some sweet time on this server and even though I didn't last as long as I wanted to originally I atleast made it into command which makes me happy.  I want to thank all of the Nu7 command and other people that made it possible for me to do that. I also want to thank everyone in the branch because if you guys weren't here I probably didn't have such a good time. It also didn't feel right to keep this spot with two other WO that are fighting for a single spot in command with me being inactive. Or not as active as I want to be.

Here's a little something for the lads that helped me up the ladder and gave me a good time during my stay:

Matt0: Man you are cool as a cold beer on a summer evening. I really like you and respect you you could really make me laugh sometimes and you're doing great as a command member. Keep it up brother!

Novah: For some reason I always looked up to you and I still don't know why since this is just a game. But yeah I wanted to put you here because I respected you as a command member and a fellow player and feel like you are a man that the Nu7 branch needs.

Pixel: I had so much fun with you playing on the server and also respected you a lot and you also deserver the spot that u have now. So keep at it!

Surge: The "angry man" Okay sorry but I just really wanted to say that. Anyway you're a cool dude and deserve to be in the spot that you have now and you will make it to command one day if you fight hard enough for it. So get at it dude!

By the way I'm quitting the server entirely so it's not that there is something wrong within the branch but it's just my lack of motivation to get on everyday.

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone but I wish all of you the best in the future and I love you all. 🙂

Stay safe!

Second lieutenant Harry signing off.

Edited by Murderous Muffin

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

Very not pog, sad to see you go, wish you luck wherever life takes.
In my eyes your always welcome back
image.png.66451160c557c7cf7d2b09a60f261551.png

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

image.png.66451160c557c7cf7d2b09a60f261551.png.0cb07963c7dc0492e90735d2ee70c574.png   Bye harry

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Harry, you've been one hell of a guy and I'll be honest I'm kind of at a loss for words here. I know you're leaving but hit me up we should play sometime. I hope that whatever you do next is frivolous and fun. It's been amazing dude. 

• Like 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

• 3 weeks later...