Escape Artist Clarification - Accepted

Weiss

12 hours ago, Gunther said:

Honestly, what's the difference if a Pro-Class breaches or if a Escape Artist breaches? To me, this seems like a pointless rule to start enforcing, because you can still buy the Keypad Cracker from the armory (I think, don't quote me on that) so at that point any D-Class can become an Escape Artist. I think it would make more sense that EA's can only breach Euclid and Pro's can breach Keter, since Pro has a more advanced and stronger key cracker, though that might be hard to enforce.

This rule was put in place so that Escape Artists don't abuse their Keypad Cracker to breach SCPs, as that was not the intended purpose for them. Any Class-D can breach SCPs if they stumble upon a containment area EXCEPT for the Escape Artist. It was always a rule, just one of those "unwritten" ones that require a little common sense (not saying that people who -support this don't have common sense).

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

-Support 

D class are d class they can do whatever they want whenever they want, thats like saying d class cant riot.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

20 hours ago, Mint said:

-Support 

D class are d class they can do whatever they want whenever they want, thats like saying d class cant riot.

Mint he’s not suggesting the addition of a rule, he’s suggesting an update to the archaic MOTD that is in need of an update (for example 1 line says that you’re only allowed to shoot 682, 035-1, and 076-2 and all others are failRP). The MOTD can get outdated, and Weiss simply is bringing attention to SMT.  

-supporting this means nothing. If you want the rule removed go +support Gunther’s post.