A Call To Arms

Weasel

Good Evening, 

DD, the private military which I run, has been put under fire by UMC as we’ve been added to their “hostilities list”. Which means all hostile action against us from UMC is seen as good and even encouraged. This negative engagement that they started stemmed from my men being kidnapped and harassed all day long. This is unacceptable. DD has outlived several of the largest families and we will not tolerate this garbage-behaviour. 

To UMC, negotiations are on the table if you wish to pull back but if not there will be repercussions. Your mistreatments of our men is unacceptable and we won’t just take it. We don’t want anything less than an extensive apology. If you can’t swallow your pride on that there’s no point to even begin negotiations.

And to all those that are sick of a tyrant organization targeting you and preventing you from having a fun time, join our call to arms. DD will be looking for close allies which we can rely on. Contact me through forums messages if you’d like to arrange something. Whether you’d like to join us or merge, we need numbers and most of you out there on gaminglight are more than competent. Help out the longest standing and arguably the most reputable family on GL and join us in this fight for what’s right.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

I mean good luck weasel it was nice knowing you ❤️

Killer, UMC

Our Business Is Life Itself

UMC.jpg

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Not gonna tell em why you're hostile? How you've been dissing us and causing problem?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

33 minutes ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

Zoey, UMC

UMC.jpg

I would choose your next actions very carefully I would hate to put you into the graveyard with our previous enemies 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

9 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

Zoey, UMC

UMC.jpg

It's truly unfortunate that it came to this it's been real DD but YOUR OWN actions have CONSEQUENCES this is well deserved 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current