SCP-1370 Addition - Denied

RadioactiveUnicorn

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-1370

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119968146  / https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244869024 (I'd recommend one of the two)

3. Link(s) to sweps: None / https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=388725208 ( I'd recommend the graffiti swep. It doesn't cause damage and is probably the closest thing to 1370's actual behaviour.)

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 100 HP / 0 AP

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think it would be funny to see a small little robot try and fail to attack you. Something to lighten up the mood. Easy to implement. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-1370 is a small 1 meter tall robot. Subject is sapient and can communicate via speech. subject expresses a desire to cause absolute chaos. Subject calls itself various names and will generally attempt to "kill" all human life. SCP-1370 is inept at combat and has been shown multiple times to fail at even confronting large targets. Subject is currently contained in a glass box. It has never shown any record of damage above that os simple pinches or pokes.

7. Extra information: Should probably be contained in LCZ or HCZ Glass containment. containment is low priority. Should be pretty fast. To contain, you must roll 50 or higher to not get picked up and placed back in containment. Should never be killed because of its negligible threat.

scp-1370.jpg

Edited by RadioactiveUnicorn
spelling mistakess

DON'T SHOOT! I'M NO LONGER WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM! | Nyarlethotep is my RPname

-/+Support, I like the idea but no one is gonna play as it due to how heavily underpowered it is, being able to be recontained with a 50 or higher and having no damaging SWEP. Might as well make it a LCZ Free Roam SCP, or if possible an NPC.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+support

Seems easy to implement, although there seems to be absolutely no reason for containment, so it should probably spawn in the safe class containment room, and definitely not a HCZ glass containment.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

10 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support, I like the idea but no one is gonna play as it due to how heavily underpowered it is, being able to be recontained with a 50 or higher and having no damaging SWEP. Might as well make it a LCZ Free Roam SCP, or if possible an NPC.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector