ssg buff - Accepted

Jakub

What you want to see? - the ssg sniper to be buffed from 88 dmg which based on the current dmg multiplier deals 70 damage to 120 c dmg resulting in 96 dmg per shot

Why should we add it? - it is a sniper rifle that deals as much damage as a meelee. it need rebalancing.

What are the advantages of having this? - balanced weapons

Who is it mainly for? - people who use this sniper

Links to any content

qvd4zqbd.png.648cca6066589890448eba6e66a50796.png

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

I mean, it is a light sniper and it’s RPM is pretty decent, but I can agree on a small damage buff.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

56 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I mean, it is a light sniper and it’s RPM is pretty decent, but I can agree on a small damage buff.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

I forgot the gun was even in the game

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Why are we trying to make all the guns on the server equal. Worst guns have been suggested to getting buffed and better ones nerfed. Why not just have it so some guns are better than other but make the better ones more exclusive and  expensive but the worst ones more readily acceptable ( Used more for low ranking jobs ofc).

Either or, +/- Support

-Is it really needed not really

-Is it bad, yes

-Why make most guns in their classes equally as good 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support, but not for much of a damage buff.
I think this gun would fare better in the Light Sniper slot, so maybe a damage buff to 95, and an increase in RPM would be for the best.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector