Scp-294 Emotion test

Squash

• 2 weeks later...

Grade: 97%

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Quality: Quality
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lore: 20/20 

I haven't seen a test on SCP-294 this in-depth in awhile. I really enjoyed how you genuinely explored the anomalous capabilities of SCP-294. You even included a little bit of background lore of a D-Class! Great Work.

Creativity:  19/20

I'm almost certain this test has not been done before. I've only seen tests on if SCP-294's drinks can affect people physically, not mentally. I'd like to see more of this.

Presentation:  20/20

Creative Format. Love how you made it look like a file.

Writing: 38/40

The writing was very organized and to the point.

I wish to see more in-depth tests like this! This is what the Research Department should be discovering; the anomalous capabilities of our SCP's, not just if a D-Class dies or not.  Amazing work!

If you ever have any questions or need help with a Test Log, you can come talk to me or any other Research Command and we will help you out!