STEAM_0:1:246842155

What did the player do: 
Spawn kill

Evidence (required): 
Screenshot

What do you believe should happen to the player: 
Warn

Any extra information: 
- When this happen I was off duty but wanted to look more it and I didn't handle it because I believe it was a little close to "home"
- Just to add no one took his ticket
- Another thing to add, this happen two days ago but I forgot about it until now "My bad"

Edit:

In the screenshot that is when he shot the first bullet. 

Spawnkill.png

Edited by MiniLeopard
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

if you posted this on the day that it happened i would be able to post a video of him walking out of bunks looking at ci and start walking back into bunks, but since i don't keep the 10-20 recordings i make a day for more than a day later because of storage.

As you can clearly see on the screenshot he doesn't have a keycard in his hands which he need to open/close the door but rather a ump and is aiming down the hallway to the armory, idk about you but normal people don't walk sideways but forwards.

pretty convenient that you posted a screenshot and make a report of it multiple days after the issue

also I would like to point out that in this screenshot you can see that he broke nlr, at "9minutes ago" he died to d class and then at "8minutes ago" he is in the doorway of his bunks as seen in the screenshot.

• Like 2

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

4 minutes ago, Jakub said:

also I would like to point out that in this screenshot you can see that he broke nlr, at "9minutes ago" he died to d class and then at "8minutes ago" he is in the doorway of his bunks as seen in the screenshot.

4 minutes ago, Jakub said:

As you can clearly see on the screenshot he doesn't have a keycard in his hands which he need to open/close the door but rather a ump and is aiming down the hallway to the armory, idk about you but normal people don't walk sideways but forwards.

-Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

This picture does not contain great context.
-Walking out of spawn in a hostile manner.
-OFC broke NLR.

+Barley out of spawn.

Edited by Neo
  • Like 2

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

51 minutes ago, Jakub said:

if you posted this on the day that it happened i would be able to post a video of him walking out of bunks looking at ci and start walking back into bunks, but since i don't keep the 10-20 recordings i make a day for more than a day later because of storage.

pretty convenient that you posted a screenshot and make a report of it multiple days after the issue

I don't want to fight so I am only going to reply once.

- In the screenshot that is when the first bullet hits him, pretty much in his bunks/If he did use the bunks as a safe zone you should've got an admin.

- He does have his gun out but a lot of enlisted don't shut bunks and you still killed him right before he left bunks which is against the rules.

- He isn't looking down the hall, he is looking at the floor "You can see where he is looking"

- You are right he did break NLR, I didn't see that my bad

- I understand if this does get denied because it was 2 days ago, that is my fault I did really forget

Edited by MiniLeopard
Spelling
  • Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

+/-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support, there is nowhere near enough context in this single screenshot to warrant a warn, and if you forgot about it for 2 days, you clearly didn’t care about the issue enough to report it. Bruh

Edited by Bionicle

14 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

-support, there is nowhere near enough context in this single screenshot to warrant a warn, and if you forgot about it for 2 days, you clearly didn’t care about the issue enough to report it. Bruh

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+/-Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+/- Support, i dont know what the other guy did wrong, but 2 wrongs do not make a right. You shot someone practicaly inside of GenSec Spawn.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

- Support 

- Not enough evidence to warrant a warn and not enough context.

- The OFC broke NLR to try and kill Jakub. So I don't blame Jakub killing somebody near bunks if the OFC intensions are to brake NLR and ruin a CI raid. 

-Support

Based on both sides, we need more context in order to act on this screenshot.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Changing my stance to -Support

No evidence and the OFC did break NLR

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support you guys all saying the OFC broke NLR but that doesn't really explain the spawn killing at all, and saying it looked like he was trynna kill him, look at the red line he's literally lookin at the floor, it could have just bveen coincidence but he definitly shouldn't have shot seen as he ain't even fully out of spawn

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

23 hours ago, BadAim said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

17 hours ago, Dang said:

- Support 

- Not enough evidence to warrant a warn and not enough context.

- The OFC broke NLR to try and kill Jakub. So I don't blame Jakub killing somebody near bunks if the OFC intensions are to brake NLR and ruin a CI raid. 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

9 hours ago, [GL] Ace said:

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

- support The ofc was barely even in spawn and he had a gun out 

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||