More guns for gundealer to sell - Denied

Dredgen

What you want to see? - More guns that can be added to the gun dealer for them to sell. 

Why should we add it? - Currently, the variety of guns is some what limited, or people sticking to very few types of guns due to how good they are in combat, and how they preform in general. I believe that if we add some guns from the TFA Submachine Guns and TFA Pistols, more of a variety can be bought, and people will try new weapons instead of the same ones constantly. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More of a variety, and people using new guns instead of the same.

Here are some ideas I have for new guns and prices

Gun Dealer:

Pistols: 

Colt Python: 30,000 x 1, 300,000 x 10 (tfa_coltpython)

Glock 18: 10,000 x 1, 100,000 x 10 (tfa_glock) (Its a fully auto glock)

HK USP: 3,200 x 1, 32,000 x 10 (tfa_usp)

P08 Luger: 1,000 x 1, 10,000 x 10 (tfa_luger)

S&W Model 500: 50,000 x 1, 500,000 x 10 (tfa_model500)

Sub Machine Guns:

Bizon PP19: 12,000 x 1, 120,000 x 10 (tfa_bizonp19)

HK MP7: 15,000 x 1, 150,000 x 10 (tfa_mp7) 

KRISS Vector 20,000 x 1, 200,000 x 10 (tfa_vector)

MP40: 10,000 x 1, 100,000 x 10 (tfa_mp40)

Advanced Gun Dealer:

Sub Machine Guns:

AAC Honey Badger: 45,000 x 1, 550,000 x 10 (tfa_honeybadger)

Magpul PDR: 30,000 x 1. 400,000 x 10 (tfa_magpulpdr)

MP9: 25,000 x 1, 300,000 x 10 (tfa_mp9)

Tommy Gun: 100,000 x 1, 1,100,000 x 10 (tfa_thompson)

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Note: Prices/Guns that I have suggested to be added are my opinion, do not take this as the final say for what is to be added as if accepted, SMT will most likely change the listed prices/guns suggested. I beg you keep the Vector though. 

• Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Ehh +- support some of these weapons are on custom classes  and people paid money for those

+Support gun dealer does need more weapon's

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support 

I don't want to combat better guns...

Jk

+support 

Im kinda bored of being shot with a USP tbh...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+/- Support

+Really would be nice to see those guns in the market as they have no purpose being in the server if they're not being used.

-The AAC Honey Badger should be removed from that list, any government weapon used by a department shall not be added to any market.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+/- Support

+Really would be nice to see those guns in the market as they have no purpose being in the server if they're not being used.

-The AAC Honey Badger should be removed from that list, any government weapon used by a department shall not be added to any market.

Banner.jpg

• Head Admin

+Support

If  they are already on the server, then I think that this would be a great idea! While most people are going to stick to the classic stuff and a few others, I feel this will help spice things up.

Forklift_Signature.png

I do not agree with the HK or Badger being able to be sold however in the TFA weapon pack we have. There is many unused weapons that are pretty weak that could be put to very good use. I would love to see these unused weapons being used. Definitely gives more of a variety of weapons. In real life Gun Dealers are not restricted to like 6-7 weapons., they contain a lot of guns to be sold. 

+Support

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 minute ago, Calamity said:

I do not agree with the HK or Badger being able to be sold however in the TFA weapon pack we have. There is many unused weapons that are pretty weak that could be put to very good use. I would love to see these unused weapons being used. Definitely gives more of a variety of weapons. In real life Gun Dealers are not restricted to like 6-7 weapons., they contain a lot of guns to be sold. 

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

54 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

56 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support

^

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+Support 

Coming from an ex police rp player I feel the gun dealer does need more of a variety to self, however there needs to be some cuts from that list.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

6 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

6 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

^^^ HK and honey badgers should stay only to gov and CC's  but agree with calamity

Signature.png

On 5/28/2020 at 2:49 AM, Calamity said:

+Support

On 5/28/2020 at 7:49 AM, Calamity said:

+Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 5/27/2020 at 11:49 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

spacer.png

+support 

-im tired of the same guns

Edited by CPL Blue Bird 1D34

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 5/28/2020 at 2:39 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

If  they are already on the server, then I think that this would be a great idea! While most people are going to stick to the classic stuff and a few others, I feel this will help spice things up.

5q3NfnC.png