More guns for gundealer to sell - Denied

Dredgen

On 6/1/2020 at 1:17 AM, TryHardSilver said:

I like this suggestion. But, some people paid for custom classes that have some of the guns that you've listed. But yeah, take off those and this would be a nice edition.

If I were to remove every gun on this list that a CC has, there would be next to no guns on that list. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 5/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

If  they are already on the server, then I think that this would be a great idea! While most people are going to stick to the classic stuff and a few others, I feel this will help spice things up.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:05 AM, SupremeLord Kami said:

+/- Support

+Really would be nice to see those guns in the market as they have no purpose being in the server if they're not being used.

-The AAC Honey Badger should be removed from that list, any government weapon used by a department shall not be added to any market.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+Support - Positives Outweigh Negatives | Same Guns Get Old

+ A lot of these guns are completely unused. No-one uses (most of) them on Custom Classes, no-one uses (most of) them on Government, and they are being literally wasted!

+ Some of these guns seem PERFECT for Criminals and Crime Families (I.E. MP40 & Tommy Gun). It's a shame that they are unused.

+/- The guns would likely need to be rebalanced because we have never tested them in-game. A good example is the Raging Bull revolver, which does 3 Damage per shot if Armor is present. This would, however, give Matthew something to do that is very simple, easy, and satisfying 🙂

- Guns like the Honey Badger and Glock 18 are very popular Custom Class guns. Some people might get angry about them being added to Gun Dealers. However, these are still very average guns, it isn't like we are adding the Nova, Negev, HK Rifle, RU Rifle, or anything like that. 

It is also notable that I believe many of these prices need to be DRASTICALLY increased, especially given that all other gun prices were drastically increased recently.

4 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support - Positives Outweigh Negatives | Same Guns Get Old

+ A lot of these guns are completely unused. No-one uses (most of) them on Custom Classes, no-one uses (most of) them on Government, and they are being literally wasted!

+ Some of these guns seem PERFECT for Criminals and Crime Families (I.E. MP40 & Tommy Gun). It's a shame that they are unused.

+/- The guns would likely need to be rebalanced because we have never tested them in-game. A good example is the Raging Bull revolver, which does 3 Damage per shot if Armor is present. This would, however, give Matthew something to do that is very simple, easy, and satisfying 🙂

- Guns like the Honey Badger and Glock 18 are very popular Custom Class guns. Some people might get angry about them being added to Gun Dealers. However, these are still very average guns, it isn't like we are adding the Nova, Negev, HK Rifle, RU Rifle, or anything like that. 

It is also notable that I believe many of these prices need to be DRASTICALLY increased, especially given that all other gun prices were drastically increased recently.

Yeah, the prices were based around the previous prices, due to the changes in price that kinda got ruined, just don't have the time or patience to sit down and redo every price. 

Also for the Glock 18, not many CCs use it, as they tend to use the Deagle, nor is it very good (my CC used to have it). 

And yes for sure, damage output and stats of the guns would for sure need work, for example. The S&W 500 does 40 damage despite being chambered in one of the most powerful rounds.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

I will like to do this in the future! Just not right now! 😉

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor