035 vs 008 [CHALLENGE]

Jack II

Lore Name: Senior Researcher Jack

SCP:035 vs 008

Question / Idea:How would 035 get affected by 008.
Background Research: 035 can take a hosts body and control it with his power, but at the expense the body starts decomposing due to the fact he decomposes whatever touches. Will 035-1 take affect  by 008 or will he not.
Hypothesis: 035 will get infected but still be able to maintain complete control over the body.

Observations (What Happened During Test): 035 started talking about how in 008s CC about how weird he started feeling. He then started talking about how his friend "049 the plague doctor" was very famous because he was known to cure diseases. 035 did get infected by 008 but like my hypothesis he maintained full control over the body. 035-1 was later terminated after the test
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 035s mind controlling powers is too strong to be overruled.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes.

NOTE: Jr Obama went to watch the test too [Didn't participate because he is a junior] but he did a fabulous job on his attention to lore and everything.

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

Grade:  Standard (75 %)

Test Quality: Standard

Lore:  20/20
Lore was followed through out the log, realism was really eminent and no exaggeration were found through out the log.

Creativity: 20/20

Test idea is not done often, players usually do SCP-049 and SCP-035 tests as they associate viruses with SCP-049. However, I believe you are one of the first people to test if SCP-008 can effect SCP-035.

Presentation: 10/20

Presentation is neutral, colors were added and great utilization of italics and bold texts, wish there were pictures consistently placed through out the test log, would've made it much better.

Writing: 25/40

While I've certainly appreciate easy reads. However, this is too lacking in depth! by adding more words and more details in the log, it would made it much enjoyable! (examples: how long were SCP-008 exposed to SCP-035? Who were with you? etc.)

Overall:  Overall, I've enjoyed reading this log! some things that I would work on is, adding more details, enhancing your presentation and maybe, write your log out in a writing software or google documents. While writing a log, please make sure to add pictures consistently through out your log.  Furthermore, Writing in a google document will help you proof read your log instantaneously, while giving you feedback on what words you should replace with. Not only does google docs help you proof read your work, it can also help you with formatting, making your test log format more easier to understand (if that make sense)! 

osu! achiever? I don't know