Trevdecs resignation

trevdec29

im not leaving im taking a break

1. im not intrested in the cesspool of drama research is in rn

2. i got 7 warns and 2 bans in the past 2 weeks prior i only had 4 warns

3. some peopel fuckin hate me so i need to better myself so i can apply for shit and get accepted

4. abuse and corruption in higher positions isnt a good trait to have in a server

5. love hearing about the same people doing shit every single day yet nothing gets done about it

6. everytime i get brought up its contreversial my et app had like 30 responses 

just in case they arent here when i get back shoutout to gio,weiss,lee,breen,rang,fool,mike,hope,watkin,lee,mikekaren,kami,doggo, ritz, jakub, peggu, reaper,gamik, hoovy,cornbread,beanz (best dours ong),kuma, basically all research command, jay, jack (the medic),zeus and a few more i cant remember (its like 5am)

brb

Edited by trevdec29

I'll quite miss your antics Tredvec- I didn't know you much but I knew you to be a fun kind of guy

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Even though you came off as a minge, even though we didnt even really talk you were the funnest guy to be around. 
See ya soon

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

It was nice having you around Trev, I only hope you come back soon and when that time is, be in a better place!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.