SupremeChow's False Warn- Accepted

Killer.

Your In-game: Killer 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108296102

The admin's name in-game: SupremeChow

The admin's steam name (If you know it):  [GL] SupremeChow

What warning did you receive: NCWS 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/snu8mo

Why do you think this warn was false: Alright, Let me start this from the beginning so I was on truck driver just driving around using Zoey's ramp near modern house and I was going back on their property to talk to Maddog, and Supremelord then Zoey calls a sit on me for "Holding Maddog at gun point" which I pulled an deagle out of my inventory to reset my truck and once you pull it out of your inventory it pulls it out in your hand, and I continued to shoot my truck did NO harm to maddog and he didn't care at all. Jimmy pulled me away and told me "Stay away from them to avoid arguments / conflict", so I hopped off truck driver as I got bored and got on my Custom class, and I went back and talked to Maddog, and then raided them, which I killed them both so arguments happened then after the raid I drove away which then Zoey started arguing in OOC which if anything she tried to instigate an argument with ME. After I left I was just using their ramp that they have not close to them to type / talk to me or them, then after that I was driving back and crashed into the ramp which then Miss Demenor (person basing with Zoey) hit me with a Fubar, so in self defense I shot Miss Demenor and then I got pulled up into a sit. I was complying with staff as I was just trying to talk to my friends near their ramp and just having fun using their ramp not trying to start arguments at all, but and I tried to bring up the point where Zoey instigated an argument with me while I was trying to stop it. Meanwhile I was warned for NCWS while she was trying to instigate the argument most LIKELY to get me warned and I don't know why I was told don't go back meanwhile she was causing some problems as well while I was trying to avoid her I just wanted to talk to my friends who were over there by the ramp. If you say "Why did you raid her" First there were like 32 people on at the time somewhere around there and no one else mainly had a base since there was like 10 AFK citizens and like around 10 gov so there was no bases and I just wanted to raid people and I tried to bring up she was arguing in OOC, but I guess that didn't matter because the staff member did not say anything about that so the sit felt a bit bias.  That's why I think this warn is false and it should be removed.

Any extra information: https://prnt.sc/snudhr https://prnt.sc/snudzz https://prnt.sc/snuedn https://prnt.sc/snuewp - Zoey Arguing in OOC 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Need @SupremeChow's side before saying anything.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support

I was the staff that told killer not to go back to this situation causing this "NCWS"

Killer went back to the modern house to raid them and then he was going over the ramp and not causing any issues but they were shooting at killer as he was driving by causing more issues than necessary. In my opinion this wasn't a NCWS and i dont feel like the warn was warranted 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

I was the staff that told killer not to go back to this situation causing this "NCWS"

Killer went back to the modern house to raid them and then he was going over the ramp and not causing any issues but they were shooting at killer as he was driving by causing more issues than necessary. In my opinion this wasn't a NCWS and i dont feel like the warn was warranted 

^

That bald Aussie Guy

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

7 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

I completely agree. After talking with Killer, it seems like they were being antagonists and attempting to get him warned/causing problems. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

10 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

it wasnt bias i dont know zoey, I only said it was up to jimmy and zoey if jimmy wants the warn removed then yeah 

5q3NfnC.png

18 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Admin thinks it should be removed.

i was about to say raiding is completely  legal 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 5/26/2020 at 10:04 AM, Jimmy James said:

+support

I agree with jimmy on this one +support 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I