Application Suggestion - Denied

Ender

What you want to see? - For anyone applying on the forums to be able to reply to their own application if someone asks a question. 

Why should we add it? - It should be added because we have all seen time and time again, someone is - Supported because they respond to a question that someone asked on their application. I feel like it is unfair that someone can ask a question but you cannot respond or if someone makes an accusation and you cannot defend yourself or respond without 'punishment'. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Being able to answer questions or accusations, simpler and easier for the applicant and people responding. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Also is this a Police suggestion? If not its in the wrong section.

It’s a general suggestion for all applications that are meant to be posted on the forums

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support  I don't get why one can't answer questions

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I feel like it's more professional to not reply to your own application. On applications, +/- supports should be on there and nothing else or It gets very unorganized when you have people just randomly posting questions and then having someone just quote/reply back. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

In my opinion, addressing the question via direct message is no different than replying on an application.

Like Calamity said it makes things very unorganized so I think that it's better if it's avoided altogether.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

• Head Admin
19 minutes ago, Jayden said:

-Support

In my opinion, addressing the question via direct message is no different than replying on an application.

Like Calamity said it makes things very unorganized so I think that it's better if it's avoided altogether.

Applications are suppose to be easy to read (especially staff apps) so people don't get confused. For now I'd say just leave + or - responses on apps and then DM the person questions.

Forklift_Signature.png

• Head of Staff

+/- Support

+ because you should be able to answer questions that are asked on your application

- because it could make the applications more disorganized

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+support

- who the fuck wants a random ass person claiming shit thats not true

-a fighting chance against lies

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 5/26/2020 at 12:11 PM, Jayden said:

-Support

5q3NfnC.png

On 5/26/2020 at 11:11 AM, Jayden said:

-Support

On 5/26/2020 at 12:01 PM, Calamity said:

I feel like it's more professional to not reply to your own application. On applications, +/- supports should be on there and nothing else or It gets very unorganized when you have people just randomly posting questions and then having someone just quote/reply back. 

Overall -Support

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 5/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, frog milk said:

+/- Support

+ because you should be able to answer questions that are asked on your application

- because it could make the applications more disorganized

I totally agree with this

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor