Ponik Trial Mod Application - Accepted

Ponik

SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ponik be the TRIAL MODERATOR?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Ponik

What is your steam name?: [GL]Ponik

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:165374345

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have other experiences in staffing. I was CO-Owner of  RUS RP server  For 3 years after the server was close.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 22, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? October 23, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 https://imgur.com/a/TkVUdEg

Have you donated? yes 305$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): why I should be worthy of this rank, because I am active on the server, I know 4 languages, I like helping other people, I know a lot of rp terms.            I always dreamed to become a moderator on the PoliceRP  server. I want to help other people, such as newcomers who have just logged into the server, show what you need to read and what you need to do on the server so that they can enjoy the game on the server as we all are, and remove those who are trying to ruin the mood of other players who try to play for having fan, but i will not just ban them or kick them NO! not from the beginning.I will try to explain them what they do is not correct maybe the guy or a girl just join the server and is his first time when he or she plays on RP server every people are doing some errors even the players how are playing for a long time on the community , but if my efforts will not help or the player don't care and he will doing some not RP stuff so i will proceed with eliminate the threat of the server. I play almost 3-4 hours per day on the server so if there no Staff n duty, I can go and wait for more Staff to get on job and also I can withstand any situation like par examplestress, rudeness and much much more.
How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do would be to drag them to a secure area, like on the roof, along with the person(s) who reported him, and first start to get there side of the situation i will ask them if they have video proof, if yes I will watch the video if I see Mass RDM I will explain him his warn and give it to him. If not I would freeze them and gag them for I can then hear the story from the person(s) who got RDM'd. I would then check the logs after I get both sides of the story to see if the logs match up with one side or the other. Once I would get enough proof and everything would match up, I would explain to them what they did wrong then warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect.

Big +Support

-Friendly

-Hardworking

-Respectful

-Mostly Active

-Responsible

I think you deserve the job of T Mod for many reasons, but im lazy  (jk) and dont wanna go on, hope you get this job, GL

-Zealous

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

- Support

- Never see you on. Could be timezones

- Last question doesn't include any actual punishments, Just the formal warning.

I would give  this as a +/- support, but i just don't see you on or know how you act in situations enough to do it. So a - support until you get more active

2 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

Big +Support

-Friendly

-Hardworking

-Respectful

-Mostly Active

-Responsible

I think you deserve the job of T Mod for many reasons, but im lazy  (jk) and dont wanna go on, hope you get this job, GL

-Zealous

18 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

Big +Support

-Friendly

-Hardworking

-Respectful

-Mostly Active

-Responsible

-Zealous

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

18 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

- Last question doesn't include any actual punishments, Just the formal warning.

I would give  this as a +/- support, but i just don't see you on or know how you act in situations enough to do it. So a - support until you get more active

Banner.jpg

On 5/26/2020 at 8:36 AM, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+ Support

• Active
  • Knows the rules
  • Overall amazing guy
  • Respectful 
  • Hardworking

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 5/26/2020 at 8:36 AM, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

On 5/26/2020 at 6:59 AM, ZealousTwo386 said:

Big +Support

-Friendly

-Hardworking

-Respectful

-Mostly Active

-Responsible

-Zealous

On 5/27/2020 at 8:42 PM, Towelie said:

+/- Support 

good guy

respectful

knows his motd/rules 

-I think you could work on your application some more but besides that I think you would be great to have on the team 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+support

- Active in the community

- Familiar with policeRP rules as I see him on government and criminal jobs, often.

- Solid application. Low warn count. 

-Ponik is a class act and ready for a staff oppurtunity

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017