Colton ban- Denied

cphillips0406

Horrible staff, banned be for something people get warn for. honestly worst experience Ive had. I just donated 100 today because I enjoyed the server.  Now me and all my buddy's will be done on the server. i didn't even get my custom class accepted. you guys pretty much took 100 from me. So me and my other 5 buddy's will be leaving to find a new server what wont rip us off and kick us because the head admin was harassing another player and i felt i needed to help.  i don't want any promo emails or anything. i'm leaving the discords as well. that all.

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 5

I mean you were banned for these reasons, "Staff disrespect | SMT disrespect | Non compliance with staff ".  Staff Disrespect by itself can be a ban, but SMT Disrespect and NCWS is even worse. I can understand your frustration but this is the Ban Appeal section my man. 

So, with that said:

Obvious - Support 

• No Format
  • Horrible Attitude
  • Valid reasons to be banned. 

It was only an 8 day ban, this 'rant' wasn't necessary. 

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support

Clearly dissed SMT as well as told me to "shut up" when I was explaining to you why he had warned you. You also did not comply with staff at all, me and snar asked you nicely to calm down and stop yelling at us, but you continued to talk over us. We were forced to gag you multiple times. In the end we gave you multiple chances to listen but you would not stop. 

• Head Admin
1 minute ago, Jayden said:

-Support

There is no need to comment on anything else because you simply didn't follow the Ban Appeal format that is provided.

-support You did not follow the format for the ban appeal

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Your lucky it was a 8 day ban for this reason "Staff disrespect | SMT disrespect | Non compliance with staff | Appeal @ Gaminglight.com"

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Where's the common sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Laughing 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Where's the common sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Could've been banned longer ?? U dissed a staff member and SMT... Some SMT will perma ban / ban for a while you for the reasons u were banned  but he gave u 8 days.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Hello Colton,

We're sorry for any inconvenience and bad experience you may have had on the Gaminglight PoliceRP.  The staff team do try their best to ensure that they're being fair and follow all correct produces that are provided for them, but at the end of the day, the staff team are just doing their job.  We thank you for supporting this community by donating, but we didn't at all steal money from you or rip you off. It was your choice to donate and If you think donating will get you out of punishments, then you're completely wrong.

Trust me, you won't get any promos or emails. You're in the wrong, which means you have to deal with the consequences.  That's all I have to say, if you want to leave this community, then that is completely your choice. We would like you to return back to Gaminglight after your 8 day ban, but if you don't want to, then that's your choice. Please just be mindful that we staff members, are just trying our best to ensure we're being fair and respectful towards everyone.  As we're a successful community and the amount of players we get daily,  we do deal with constant issues that occur in the server and majority of the entire staff team, put a lot of effort, dedication and time into the server they're staffing on. The staff members you see in this community, are the ones that are helping not just themselves but the community as a whole. So before you start saying the staff team is "Horrible" just think how much time we put into the server we staff on and the constant issues that occur in-game. We get tired, we get stressful at times, we might have had a bad day. But our attitudes don't change, we still remain respectful and continue doing our staffing duties.

Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience and bad experience you may of had on the Gaminglight PoliceRP server. We hope you can return back after the 8 day ban, and continue playing on the Gaminglight community! My advice to you, is just wait out the 8 day ban and come back with a positive mindset and a right attitude.

Kind Regards

Munchies

Edited by Munchies
  • Gaminglight Love 2

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

6 hours ago, Brando said:

-support

Clearly dissed SMT as well as told me to "shut up" when I was explaining to you why he had warned you. You also did not comply with staff at all, me and snar asked you nicely to calm down and stop yelling at us, but you continued to talk over us. We were forced to gag you multiple times. In the end we gave you multiple chances to listen but you would not stop. 

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

10 hours ago, Brando said:

-support