Rank You are Applying For:  Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Pittman 1B87

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136435816

Current Rank: Sergeant Major 

How long have you been in your current rank?: About a month now 

What timezone are you in?: PST 

How many Warns do you have?:  11

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  

I believe that I am a strong candidate in becoming a low command member of the police force for great quantities of reasons.  Throughout my time in the department,  I'm blessed to have some of the best mentors and learning something new from each command member and applying them in game.   I've always been heavily involved in Police operations from the training aspects to what goes in the field.  With all my experience that I've had I apply to my cadets that I've trained,  thinking about more about the quality of the cadet I'm training over the quantity of them.  With that in mind,   I posses a strong leadership role in the field.  I'm lifeguard for one of the busiest beaches in California and where I'm in charge of whatever area that I'm given and 2 year Co-captain for the water polo team.  One example of this was being the only PD unit with Ford Explorer filled with OFC's and being able to control them.  I was able to teach them how to proceed on certain situations we were given and being able to keep track of each one.  We even got practice in doing setting up some 10-38 situations and I provided feedback on each of their approach.  The last trait that I posses is the ability to work in teams well.  Throughout my life I've always loved playing team sports and especially working with other departments in the server.   I've learned that the chemistry and working together as a team is much better than going solo with everything.  Whenever someone isn't doing their best that day there's always other people on your team that are going to help you up and keep going. Throughout playing on other departments I realized  working with other departments whether it's setting a perimeter or prisoner transport helps each department run efficiently.   I feel like as a Lieutenant I can progress in expanding my understanding of the police department and helping the future of officers of the police force become the best officers they can be.  Thank you for your time in reading this any feedback is appreciated.            

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Elon Musk

Big +Support on this

-Almost always active

-Mature

-Good with leadership roles

-Good with other members

I hope you get this one Pitt, even if its before me! (jk)

-Zealous

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

1 hour ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

Big +Support on this

-Almost always active

-Mature

-Good with leadership roles

-Good with other members

I hope you get this one Pitt, even if its before me! (jk)

-Zealous

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+/-Support

-great guy shows leadership

-active

-only downside is that you've only been in the community for a little over a month, you were promoted to CPL 4/13/2020 by me and Solomon so I just think you need a little more time in the community before applying but that's just my opinion

good luck though 🙂

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member