Livebait's SPRT resignation

LiveBait

Yeah nah so I've been meaning to do this a few days ago

I have decided to resign because I am getting really busy Irl and I have every single bit of trust displayed into Andrew I believe he can be a better Commander than I was.

Ever since I join the department back in 2018 I never ever thought of going to another tac department this is my baby and again I 100% trust Andrew in leading advising and commanding the men and women of S.P.R.T

This isn't easy for me to do this but I want to see Andrew lead I want to see Andrew thrive and he deserves this role (but if you fk up I'm coming for you) Of course you can always ask me for advice with stuff gets hard I always be here to back you up every step of the way I still want to help you and advice you if need be... You'll be fine for this job 

Col yobo-Thank you for everything you have done for me in this depart I truly respect you for you're dedication you have displayed to me and my men 

Lt Col Maddog- Its in you're name and you're a mad dog (no disrespect to you sir) Thank you for you're effort you have displayed to me and my men and I really appreciate that 

Echo-One of the first LTCOL I still ask you for advice when times weren't the best thank you!

Ghostly- Man where do I start you have had the biggest influence on me for my time in C.E.R.T/S.P.R.T and I wish you all the best 

Team leaders- most of you have been here since I was a Private and that's a long time I know you have all made me proud to be a commander 

Crease-I really hope you get Co commander you've been here since I've been a PFC 

Bailey-You've been here since I was an SPC and you a gun 

Smith-You a legend mate and I really hope you do well 

To the supervisor and lower rank-I hope you all do extremely well with you're time in S.P.R.T I can fully assure you all that Andrew and the low command team will have you're backs every step of the way 

Bobby-I know you're blaklisted but thank you for being the best Commander I've ever seen in my time here at GL and C.E.R.T

Every past C.E.R.T team member thank you all 

To the whole state family THANK YOU!

signed: Livebait 

(Last day will be meeting)

Edited by LiveBait

Cya Livebait, you will be missed homie. RIP the OG ✊

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png