The Anomalous SURFACE - Accepted

Disgraced Merchant

+Support, however i believe that for some of these you'd have to wait for a map edit, and those tend to take quite a long time to happen. But if possible it'd be nice if this could be added whenever we have a map edit again.

• Like 2

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

I like this a lot. I'm not in research / RnD but I think this would be great for y'all. Especially RnD, since from my understanding, they usually have to depend on successful CI raids to bring back something for them to research. This would give them much more consistent opportunities to do their jobs. Love that.  

• Like 4

+support
This is extremely thought out and believe this would be amazing. With a great amount of RP for research and other branches as well, and who knows medical able to do test that sand starting to look nice rn. Any ways I would love these to be added and even if I got to wait I wouldn't mind it.

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+Support

Not only will this increase some incentive for surface research, this will also give CI RnD more activities to participate in.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

4 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

I like this a lot. I'm not in research / RnD but I think this would be great for y'all. Especially RnD, since from my understanding, they usually have to depend on successful CI raids to bring back something for them to research. This would give them much more consistent opportunities to do their jobs. Love that.  

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

+support

Adds so much more RP potential to the server.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

9 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

10 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

10 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

• Manager
12 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support, however i believe that for some of these you'd have to wait for a map edit, and those tend to take quite a long time to happen. But if possible it'd be nice if this could be added whenever we have a map edit again.

9 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

Top 10 Suggestions of all time

+Support

10 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

Not only will this increase some incentive for surface research, this will also give CI RnD more activities to participate in.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)