In-Game Name:Solomon

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:183878125

Current Rank:lieutenant 

Rank Applying for: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?:

Since April 13th

What timezone are you in?:EST

How many Warns do you have?:6

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted to captain because of my experience as a command member, not only now but I was also Pd command in 2018 before I had to leave, my respectfulness, responsibility, doing,what I believe, has  been an excellent job as a command member, conducting teamspeak checks, dealing with reports against other officers, helping with other command members when I can, I try to make all of the meetings/trainings and even just patrolling with, training and supervising the lower ranks. One of my favourite tasks is actually training the cadets, it feels great getting more members into the department and usually, it’s one of the first things people do on the server. I know for a while I wasn’t active and that’s because of my leave of absence, I am almost fully back and will be getting on most likely every night, until my loa is up and I can be on all day and as active as ever. I follow the rules and enforce them, but I can still have a little fun when it is permitted. I believe the humour and comradery can play an important part with earning the trust and respect of your fellow officers and that’s one of the reasons I include it while I’m on PD. I truly believe that with all the skills I’ve learned and possess as well as the experience that I have gained as a command member now but also when I was previously a command member I deserve this honour of being promoted to captain. Whether I get accepted or not I intend to get even more active and try to do even better. I also would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this and if you could, please leave a response whether it be + or - support.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes sir..

pdhcdepcomm.png

25 minutes ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

+ Support

- Previous command experience

- Noted to be respectable and fun

- Has strong ideals

~ Good luck | Lieutenant Ruben

Great guy,

Good luck Solomon!

• Like 1

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

+ Support

- Previous command experience

- Noted to be respectable and fun

- Has strong ideals

~ Good luck | Lieutenant Ruben

Great Application

Good Luck Solomon

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

-good guy 

-although he doesnt have a mic he still leads well

-fun and mature

-only one negative thing I have to say is that he was on an LOA and somewhat inactive for awhile 

-Good Luck 🙂

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head of Staff
12 hours ago, Tonto said:

+Support

-good guy 

-although he doesnt have a mic he still leads well

-fun and mature

-only one negative thing I have to say is that he was on an LOA and somewhat inactive for awhile 

-Good Luck 🙂

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

-Knows what hes doing

-Mature

-Active

-Respects his job and the community

I think you deserve this promotion more than most others do'

-Zealous

• Like 1

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU