18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get the rank of Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

Posted 11 minutes ago

What is your ingame name: Zealous

What is your Steam name: [GL] ZealousTwo386

What is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:515954280 76561198992174289

Do you have any other experience staffing: Yes I used to be a moderator on a small roleplaying community on Minecraft a few years ago. Have not been on in ages (No longer am mod there)

What date did you start playing this community: Gaminglight in general, early April this year

What date did you make this forums account: April 23rd

Current rank on server: User

How many warns do I have on this serverimage.thumb.png.c43fcf8e374491e7af3cecf68ef449e9.png

Have yo donated?: No I plan to in near future

What rank are you applying for: Trial Moderator

Are you a staff in another community: No, not anymore i guess

Have you read through the staff handbook: Yes, and will read several times

Timezone: EST

Why do you belive you deserve this rank:

I believe I should be accepted for / into the rank of Trial Moderator/ The Gaminglight Staff Team for a few reasons, I have been told multiple times by several people that: They believe I would be fit for a spot in staff/becoming a Trial Moderator. I also believe to a point of self respect that I will be able to work under the pressure of staff work, I also want to be able to further my involvement in helping the community. I also have a general interest in assisting the Gaminglight community, I know this seems to be getting slightly away from the point but I believe the community should decide if I am fit for the staff team. I hope you can look into this writing and see the potential I hold within the subtle words, I will not be deterred by either answer I get from high command of staff.

-With Sincere Regards,

Zealous

How would you handle someone who is mass RDMing and when you bring them to a sit they proceed to curse you out: You would at first gag them then warn them if they didnt stop they would be banned, if they continue for longer expand the ban for longer after the mass rdm ban, then again its staff disgression

-I hope you can see the good in my application I am ok with either or decisions

Zealous (again)

Edited by ZealousTwo386

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

+Support

Active

Friendly

Part of a lot of government official jobs i.e State Trooper, PD, Swat, EMS, and Dispatch

Does a wonderful job in all departments and training cadets. 

Good luck zealous and can't wait to have you part of the team

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ryzen said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Part of a lot of government official jobs i.e State Trooper, PD, Swat, EMS, and Dispatch

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, Ryzen said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

1 hour ago, Ryzen said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

-support

you have 6 posts (far too few to be considered “active on forums”).

Secondly, you failed to meet the 150 word word count on Q. 15 (you had 149 words excluding the “with sincere regards” part, because I don’t believe that should count). 

Third, your response to Q. 16 was weak in my opinion, you never got into the specifics. 

Considering other player’s responses, you sound like a great guy, but I want to see you improve in other areas before I’m willing to +support this. 

Edited by October
  • Like 1

+Support   

• Active
  • Very friendly 
  • 0 warns which means no minging 
  • well known     

I think you are a great guy, super nice, and I have always had great interactions with you when im on or off staff. No more minus from me, you have improved your forums post, as well as hit the word count.

I believe you deserve a shot at staff.

Goodluck buddy!

Edited by Brando
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Brando said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Very friendly 
  • well known     

I think you are a great guy, super nice, and I have always had great interactions with you when im on or off staff, only minus is the low forums post which is a requirement, as well as the word count. I wish you luck though man! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, October said:

-support

Secondly, you failed to meet the 150 word word count on Q. 15 (you had 149 words excluding the “with sincere regards” part, because I don’t believe that should count). 

Third, your response to Q. 16 was weak in my opinion, you never got into the specifics. 

Considering other player’s responses, you sound like a great guy, but I want to see you improve in other areas before I’m willing to +support this. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

6 hours ago, October said:

-support

12 hours ago, Brando said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Very friendly 
  • well known     

I think you are a great guy, super nice, and I have always had great interactions with you when im on or off staff, only minus is the low forums post which is a requirement, as well as the word count. I wish you luck though man! 

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

• Head Admin
17 hours ago, October said:

-support

I am gonna agree with October you seem to be a cool guy but you need to work on a few things

-support

• Gaminglight Love 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

• Head Admin
On 5/25/2020 at 2:29 PM, Towelie said:

+Support

-he knows his rules and MOTD

- No warns which means he follows rules

-respectful

-great Role Player

-Over all a great guy and i think he would be great for this staff team.

Good Luck- Towelie

Good luck Zealous!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

+Support

Pros

• Nice Guy
  • Active
  • No warns
  • Never had a issue with him
  • easy to talk to
  • helps people out even tho he isnt staff!

Cons

• Honestly i got nothing bad to say 
  • Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 5/25/2020 at 1:40 AM, Brando said:

+Support   

• Active
  • Very friendly 
  • well known     

I think you are a great guy, super nice, and I have always had great interactions with you when im on or off staff. No more minus from me, you have improved your forums post, as well as hit the word count.

I believe you deserve a shot at staff.

Goodluck buddy!

On 5/25/2020 at 12:26 AM, Ryzen said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Insert other media

5q3NfnC.png

On 5/24/2020 at 9:30 PM, October said:

-support

I think you have an attitude problem that you should focus on fixing before joining staff

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I think you have an attitude problem that you should focus on fixing before joining staff

@Jimmy James Explain? Im willing to talk this over

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

On 5/25/2020 at 2:29 PM, Towelie said:

+Support

-he knows his rules and MOTD

- No warns which means he follows rules

-respectful

-great Role Player

-Over all a great guy and i think he would be great for this staff team.

Good Luck- Towelie

I would love to see this app go through

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher