S0meAs1anKid

Am I fit for VCMDR of Purge?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for VCMDR of Purge?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :Purge HTO LTC Vong 2067

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:Purge VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch: To help the battalion and give them another good leader to look up to and help the current commander Augustus with the battalion and keeping it up and in shape and making sure that things like the roster are fine and up to date.  To be more specific on how I want to help the battalion is by trying to get more activity because it's been kind of down in the past few weeks I think but I also want help by helping others in the battalion like if they have a problem with another member I would try my best to resolve the  issues.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: I joined around the beginning of 2020 and this server gave me more than 500 hours on gmod so i’ve been here for a while

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: To make sure their battalion is behaved and up to date with things and giving them a good leader to look up to that won't let the battalion down with inactivity or things like that.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Because I think that if I have progressed to the rank I am at right now and I am an officer in the 501st so I think that shows that I have experience with leadership and leading troops and that I'm not a super minge. I have also been in this battalion for a very long time,longer than most of the officers here now and I’ve gotten to know many of the people in the battalion and I watched many people progress and I want to help them progress even more if I become VCMDR.

7. How often can you be Online? : Pretty much almost everyday

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No and I don’t plan on getting any

(If there is anything else I should know or you want to ask me please DM in Discord!!)

Edited by S0meAs1anKid

• S0meAs1anKid changed the title to Vong's Purge VCMDR application

+/- 
+ Mega Support
+ best Purge LTC i ever seen
- no poll aka Vote
+ best Information i ever seen
+ Does fit for Purge VCMDR
+ good luck Vong

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

19 hours ago, Matrix Demon said:

+/- 
+ Mega Support
+ best Purge LTC i ever seen
- no poll aka Vote
+ best Information i ever seen
+ Does fit for Purge VCMDR
+ good luck Vong

I have added a poll now if you would like to put in a vote

+Support

Can be a bit immature/mingy at times but overall a great candidate for VCMDR and extremely active.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png