Porman's staff application - Denied

Porman

Would Porman be a good staff member?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would Porman be a good staff member?

• yes
    • no

On 5/24/2020 at 10:58 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

+/- Support

- Active on the server

- decent application, but I don't get the speech mark bits? Is this app a monologue or something?  There are also some spelling and grammar mistakes which could mean that it was rushed, or maybe you just didn't proof read it.

- Pretty high warns 

- Public poll

- Low forums activity 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 5/25/2020 at 10:59 AM, Sion said:

-support 

Personally I don't feel Porman is ready for staff, this is down to couple of reasons. For some reason since I first met him, he's had a grudge against me, idk if it just me he has a grudge against. But if he is type of person to hold grudges, is he going to conduct his sits fairly?

I once called a sit on him for something, irrelevant what it was about. Sit ended with no punishment being handed out, couple of minutes later he walks up to me and starts being all smartass about how he wasn't punished. Should this attitude be allowed?

The times I've encountered Porman, none of them have been positive, as I said, I don't know if it just my experience but...

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 5/25/2020 at 4:58 AM, Rick Sanchez said:

+/- Support

- Active on the server

- decent application, but I don't get the speech mark bits? Is this app a monologue or something?  There are also some spelling and grammar mistakes which could mean that it was rushed, or maybe you just didn't proof read it.

- Pretty high warns 

- Public poll

- Low forums activity 

+/- Support

-Active
-Decent application
-Bit on the higher side of warns
-Low forum activity

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

You must have 25+ posts on our website!!!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor