Porman's staff application - Denied

Porman

Would Porman be a good staff member?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would Porman be a good staff member?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name : My in game name is Porman. 

What is your steam name? : My steam name has recently been changed to Porman but used to be TSM_Meth 

What is your steam ID? :  STEAM_0:1:104781895

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no i have not. 

What date did you start playing on the community? : i started playing gaming light police rp in 2019. 

What date did you make your forums account?  April 11 2019.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  VIP +

How many warns do you have on the server : 11 warns_SMALLER.png 

Have you donated? Yes, who wouldn't?

What rank are you applying for?  i am applying for trial moderator.

Are you staff on another community : No i am not. i dont play on any other severs. 

Have you read the staff guidelines : yes i have.

? You will be tested on it:

What time zone are you in? im in EST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that i should get he role because i have always wanted to become a moderator on this server and i hate to see people breaking the rules. " not saying im perfect" but i try my best. i know a lot of people on the server and i have been told that i fit the spot f an admin. back then i never really thought i did but the more i get told this the more i wanna find out. the role of an admin is very important and i feel as though you could never have enough. i think that i can bring a lot to the table. even though i get mad, its not easy to do. i feel like i enjoy enforcing  the rules, i am constantly calling sits and telling people what to do and what not to do, " this does not mean that i am trying to get people in trouble or i am bossy i just want people to fallow the simple rules of the server" i feel like i am pretty well known and in a good way. i always try to keep my warns down and make sure that i dont go over the limit. i want gaminglight to be a peaceful place and some where to make friends and join a family.  i hate joining in the morning and seeing that there is no staff online and that people are minging around, i feel if i am accepted  that i would be able to make sure that this does not happen as much. this does not mean that i can always be on staff in the morning but i can try my best. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : i would try to get his or her side of the story. "but i know in my head that this cant turn into a he said she said situation." then i would check logs or ask for video proof, this would ensure that the claim is true and not a false claim. after getting proof of him mass rdming i would then try to handle the staff dis accordingly, if he is really staff dissing i would give out a warn about both mass rdm and staff diss time however meny things were said. if he just said like F#%$ you then i would give him a verbal warning.  

Edited by Porman

+Support

+great app

+good person

+respectful

+he knows the rules and MOTD

- a mince is your warms but try to do better okay 

i think he would be great to have on the staff team because of how he is , he is good at rp and situation he knows how to take care of people over all he is just fit for the job

-good luck —Towelie 

Edited by Towelie

3 hours ago, Towelie said:

+Support

+great app

+good person

+respectful

i think he would be great to have on the staff team because of how he is , he is good at rp and situation he knows how to take care of people over all he is just fit for the job

-good luck —Towelie 

I definitely think your a great fit for the staff team.

spacer.png

+Support 

• Very Friendly acknowledgeable of the rules
  • Active
  • Good app
  •  Likes to enforce the rules of the server
  • Well Known

Porman is  great guy, who most definingly deserves a shot at staff. Iv always has great encounters with him. I wish u the best of luck buddy. 

+/- Support

- Active on the server

- decent application, but I don't get the speech mark bits? Is this app a monologue or something?  There are also some spelling and grammar mistakes which could mean that it was rushed, or maybe you just didn't proof read it.

- Pretty high warns 

- Public poll

- Low forums activity 

-support 

Personally I don't feel Porman is ready for staff, this is down to couple of reasons. For some reason since I first met him, he's had a grudge against me, idk if it just me he has a grudge against. But if he is type of person to hold grudges, is he going to conduct his sits fairly?

I once called a sit on him for something, irrelevant what it was about. Sit ended with no punishment being handed out, couple of minutes later he walks up to me and starts being all smartass about how he wasn't punished. Should this attitude be allowed?

The times I've encountered Porman, none of them have been positive, as I said, I don't know if it just my experience but...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin

+Support

Porman is an active, kind, helpful, and respectful individual that I think should have a chance as a trial moderator. My only minus is the grammar and such on the allocation which is pretty good otherwise.

Good luck Porman!

Forklift_Signature.png

14 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Porman is an active, kind, helpful, and respectful individual that I think should have a chance as a trial moderator. 

Good luck Porman!

6 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Personally I don't feel Porman is ready for staff, this is down to couple of reasons. For some reason since I first met him, he's had a grudge against me, idk if it just me he has a grudge against. But if he is type of person to hold grudges, is he going to conduct his sits fairly?

I once called a sit on him for something, irrelevant what it was about. Sit ended with no punishment being handed out, couple of minutes later he walks up to me and starts being all smartass about how he wasn't punished. Should this attitude be allowed?

The times I've encountered Porman, none of them have been positive, as I said, I don't know if it just my experience but...

Naaah he is a Very Nice Person, u can't say all that when u Met him Once like what u said, trust me He is VERY Good And Fit For Staff

• Like 1

+Support

-Good App

-Respects Higher ups

-Friendly, but serious when needed to

I think Porman deserves to be added into the staff team but these are only a few of the reasons that he should be

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

9 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+/- Support

- Active on the server

- decent application, but I don't get the speech mark bits? Is this app a monologue or something?  There are also some spelling and grammar mistakes which could mean that it was rushed, or maybe you just didn't proof read it.

- Pretty high warns 

- Public poll

- Low forums activity 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

19 hours ago, Towelie said:

+Support

+great app

+good person

+respectful

-good luck —Towelie 

Good Luck Porman

14 hours ago, Brando said:

+Support 

• Active
  • Good app
  • Well Known

Porman is  great guy, who most definingly deserves a shot at staff. Iv always has great encounters with him. I wish u the best of luck buddy. 

23 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+/- Support

- Active on the server

- Pretty high warns 

- Public poll

- Low forums activity 

Signature.png

16 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Porman is an active, kind, helpful, and respectful individual that I think should have a chance as a trial moderator. My only minus is the grammar and such on the allocation which is pretty good otherwise.

Good luck Porman!

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

+Support

+Active
+Knowledgeable of the rules
+Fit for staff can handle sits well
+Good app (excluding simple grammatical errors)
+Good person
+Respectful

-High warns

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 5/25/2020 at 1:47 AM, Brando said:

+Support 

• Active
  • Good app
  • Well Known

Banner.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 1:47 AM, Brando said:

+Support 

• Active
  • Good app
  • Well Known

I think that he would be a very good staff and he is a well known person on the server

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher

On 5/24/2020 at 7:24 PM, Towelie said:

+Support

+great app

+good person

+respectful

-good luck —Towelie 

On 5/26/2020 at 11:00 AM, NaoKotori said:

+Support

+Active
+Knowledgeable of the rules
+Fit for staff can handle sits well
+Good app (excluding simple grammatical errors)
+Good person

-High warns

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4