matthawk101

What is your in-game name?: DD Cammeron

What is your steam name?:Lucky.Shotz

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:448063478

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)1/15/19

What date did you make your forums account? 2/3/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?9 warnshttps://gyazo.com/8f71cec9fa455690a77d1e9044d026e4

Have you donated?yes for VIP+

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No i have not

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it :yes i have read through the guidelines

Timezone:EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I believe I deserve the rank because i'm really active on the server (I play roughly at least 2 hours everyday). I feel like I am well known by people one down fall is I don't have many post on forums but I still feel like I would be a great addition to the staffing community. My warn count might not be the best but I believe its pretty low. some other things about me is i'm not easily frustrated at people which helps me by not putting at bad reputation for the staffing community. I believe people taking me as friendly and a nice person. I respect all staff because usually their opinion is correct. Another thing is I would improve the staffing community by correcting players that are not following rules and by trying to help them follow the rules of the server to create a improved server without Mass RDM Ect. Another way I can be helpful to the staffing community is by helping new staff members learn the ropes of being a staff member. I can also help by helping people with questions about the server and the forums when they need the help. I also feel like i would make a great addition to the staffing community by staying up and doing sits later in the night (roughly 11 pm-2 am on weekends and 4 pm-10 pm on weekdays)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? contact an admin+ to give a 5 day ban with the warning stating "staff diss,Mass RDM"

-support 

I've never heard about you or seen you

Medium ish amount of warns 

Last question is rushed 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-Support 

- No Poll

- Last Questions needs a lot of work

- Low fourm activity

- Havent seen you in game that much recently. 

Sorry Cammeron, nothing personal. Would just like to see a bit more activity. Along with the application having some more work. Good Luck though 👍

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Low fourm activity

Sorry Cammeron, nothing personal. Would just like to see a bit more activity. Along with the application having some more work. Good Luck though 👍

5 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Low fourm activity

The application as a whole feels rushed and like it was thrown together which can say a lot about the person writing it.

- Support

-Support

-Rushed question

-Havent seen you too active in forums

-Needs work

I think you could improve in several categories, when this is done you should try again

-Zealous

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

13 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Low fourm activity

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

13 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Low fourm activity

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

16 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Low fourm activity

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Low fourm activity

i agree with materson sorry but this is a -support from me

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 5/25/2020 at 1:39 PM, Masterson said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Low fourm activity

masterson has it 100% right imo 

Signature.png

On 5/24/2020 at 10:39 PM, Masterson said:

-Support 

- No Poll

- Low fourm activity

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 5/24/2020 at 9:42 PM, Flash said:

-Support

- The last question could be elaborated on more

- Haven't see you before

- No poll

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor