• No

Rank You are Applying For: Police Captain

In-Game Name: LT Jack Hugs 1L84

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37788742

Current Rank:  Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over 3 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 Warns

Why should you be promoted: I believe I should be promoted due to the growth, and commitment I've shown to the Police Department. Since my Promotion to LT I have grown in my knowledge on how to lead in the police aspect. This meaning talking and interacting with all the officers in the force. Getting with people to find what they need more help with learning, or what they would like to see change within the force. The Command rank does scare people, so it's good to show that you are still one of them! This increases the RP, and morale in the department knowing that their command is there for them. I also have kept and made sure the quality of training of Cadets to SNR is high quality. I have found that some trainings are amazing, and some done with little effort. As command I have learned how to work with trainers to improve quality, and hold those accountable for the lack of. This time as LT has shown me that not everyone can do the job, and some people do need to be demoted and re-trained! Now even though that is an option I tend to go for a more direct approach asking what they can do better, and how they will achieve that! Another thing that I have worked on is working with the other departments to solve situations. Being able to improve relations and to work with departments can help with working through situations. Even though not all of us are police, we still need coordination to either save a life, or take down a hostile. I think we do need more critical training for all officers on how to work with other departments, and who takes lead on situations. Most situations I see are usually not organized and cause mayhem. I believe this can be achieved with a clear understanding of the rules, and how to work with other departments better. I feel as a Captain I can continue to grow for the department, and my officers. I want to bring more to the table as Police, and show that Police is a good career choice for all!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes I Understand

Edited by Jack Hugs

+Support

Active

Mature

Helpful
Does the job really well

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

16 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Helpful
Does the job really well

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support

-Very active

-mature

-helpful

-my number one guy I go to for problems

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

4 hours ago, TurdBerglar said:

+Support

From my time seeing jack perform as a LT, I have seen great outcomes and professionalism. I believe he is ready to serve as a CPT. I wish you the best of luck.

spacer.png

• Head Admin
22 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Helpful
Does the job really well

Jack is very professional, mature, and a very dedicated person to the department which is why I feel he is ready for the rank of Captain.

Good luck Jack!

Forklift_Signature.png

Big +Support Here

-Almost always active

-Respects his HU's

-Formal

-Mature

-Helpful

I think he deserves this promotion and hopefully many more to come! Good luck Jack

-Zeal

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

On 5/26/2020 at 8:02 AM, ZealousTwo386 said:

Big +Support Here

-Almost always active

-Respects his HU's

-Formal

-Mature

-Helpful

I think he deserves this promotion and hopefully many more to come! Good luck Jack

-Zeal

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |