The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:156861754

What did the player do: Has 40 warnings

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/a0Q5JZs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Appropriate punishment

Any extra information: Still getting active warns to this day

Edited by Alex Raddish

+ Support

• Meets requirements 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

Doesn't meet requirements

Some of the warns are from other servers

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 minute ago, Alex Raddish said:

my bad this I did not know

No worries I thought the same when I joined the staff team too

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

-Support

He needs 40 warns exclusively from PoliceRP to be permanently banned from our server.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

12 hours ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

He needs 40 warns exclusively from PoliceRP to be permanently banned from our server.

wait wait wait, can we see the rest of his warns? the warnings still continue and i would bet it either is at the limit or past for PRP.

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 minutes ago, Ender said:

wait wait wait, can we see the rest of his warns? the warnings still continue and i would bet it either is at the limit or past for PRP.

Ender,

He has exactly 40 warnings. If he was at or past the limit then all of the warnings provided in the screenshot would say PoliceRP.

There are 8 warnings from other servers provided in the screenshot.

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Jayden said:

Ender,

He has exactly 40 warnings. If he was at or past the limit then all of the warnings provided in the screenshot would say PoliceRP.

There are 8 warnings from other servers provided in the screenshot.

I cant read. - Support, don’t mind my blindness