Timm's 31st Vice Commander Application- Accepted

Timm

Choose one please.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive a promotion to the rank of 31st VCMDR?

• Yes!
    • No, heres why: (put feedback in comments)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

31st ADTL HTO CPT Timm 8989

EO Ensign Timm

What Regiment are you applying for?

31st Demolition/Engineering

Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

31st is the branch I have put the most effort into ever. I love it, and am dedicated to it. I believe that I have done my duty as an Officer to the best of my ability, and am ready to move onto the position of Commanding Officer. With my constant maturity on and off the battlefield, and merits I believe that I could serve 31st very well, bring about some positive and much needed changes, and in the end/overall lead us to success as a battalion  whether it be in our standard of Roleplay, activity, or anything you can think of.

How much game time do you have on the server?

I've been playing ImperialRP consecutively for around 4 months, total game time of around 1-2 weeks I believe.

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To look for and make beneficial changes to the battalion they serve, be active, be a role-model and leader for all member of their corresponding battalion, and help anyone in need. Role-model commanders are expected to also keep important documents and discord related things up to date and refined. They are there to oversee as well as make sure all day to day operations go smoothly and make sure that anybody who deserves reward gets rewarded, and those who do wrong are punished.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

~ Dedication/Loyalty ~

31st was the first battalion I ever joined, and stayed loyal to. It has always had a special place in my heart. I have been in 31st for around 3 months now, and have spent alot of time working my way up through the ranks, and trying to better the battalion as a whole. I've had my ups and downs ill give you that. Yes, i've gotten discouraged at times. However, despite these altercations and inhibitions, not once have I left 31st or given up on it. I have almost stayed true to the battalion, and always had the interest of the battalion as a whole in mind, not the interests of myself. 

~ Hard Work and Effort ~

Many troopers who become Officers believe that they shouldn't do things like train new players for their battalion, or strive to better their battalion. I don't abide by this, and always train new recruits into 31st. Everyday, I strive to induct a fine, hard-working batch of new Trainees into 31st no matter the struggles or challenges that lie ahead. Alongside this, I always am attempting to find new ways to keep 31st busy and staying sharp with their skills by doing things like SIMs, Trainings, and PTs. I always come up with new ideas for 31st, and no matter what work my hardest to better the battalion and those around me so they too can have a chance to become a Officer and beyond.

~ Maturity and Leadership ~

Not once have I ever been striked in 31st. Not once have I been demoted. No matter where I am or what is going on, I always do the right thing, more so as to benefit those around me so they learn what's right and as a result progress and become a better trooper/player all around. I lead by example and keep my morals close to heart at all times which are to be a leader, do what is right and to stay true and uphold max integrity. Yes, I have my fair share of fun, but when duty calls, I cut the games and get to work. I have trained and raised many fine members currently in 31st and plan on continuing to do the same thing.

How often can you be Online? :

Everyday for an hour minimum, four-five hours maximum or whenever duty calls.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

5 - None on ImperialRP - All are at least 4+ months old, 4/5 are over a year old.

Thank you for carefully reviewing this application. 

o7

weird fish omg GIF

phish

Edited by Timm

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 hours ago, CatFish'nChips said:

+Support

very dedicated to the battalion

always willing to help

loyal

active

works hard to improve the 31st

• Like 1

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

12 minutes ago, [GL] Grant said:

Major + Support

Well known

Great Application

Mature

Would be perfect as VCMDR

Good luck

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

Hello Timm, I I believe you are personally ready for the rank of VCMDR, You're one of the most active 31st Officers on the server and you have been doing an extremely good job! You are unbiased and extremely helpful, guiding the enlisted to do the right the thing, and teaching them the essentials of being part of the 31st Demolition Corps. I personally believe you deserve a shot at being the 31st VCMDR. 
You've shown multiple times that you are ready, adapting to multiple situations that has come at you, you are even a Superadmin on MilRP and still have the time to come on ImperialRP and share your experience with the enlisted. Good Luck Timms

In conclusion, Major +Support 

-Well known

-Great Application

-Mature

-Would be perfect as VCMDR

-Good luck

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

- Known this man for a good amount of time

- Active

- Helps 31st out a whole lot

- 31st needs a VCMDR like Timm.

• Thanks 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

On 5/24/2020 at 12:33 AM, CatFish'nChips said:

+Support

very dedicated to the battalion

always willing to help

loyal

active

works hard to improve the 31st

• Like 1

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12