Wheatley's Shop Weapon Idea - Denied

Wheatley the moron

What I want to see: New Weapon In Armory [CZ 75] for 1000$
Why should we add it:LCZ personnel Needs to have good gun to protect themselfes from D classes
What are the advantages of adding this: LCZ staff like Utility or Research will be a lot safer from D class When they Break Out
Who Is this mainly for: LCZ staff
Links to any content: N/A We do have this gun on the server so we dont need to search for it

35 minutes ago, Wheatley the moron said:

I mean D may Riot and Breach soooooooooo Staff Needs to protect themselfes

You can only protect yourself in self defense, so you can’t flat out shoot d-bois anyways, and during d-class mass riots you should be in panic rooms. 

8 minutes ago, October said:

You can only protect yourself in self defense, so you can’t flat out shoot d-bois anyways, and during d-class mass riots you should be in panic rooms. 

Thats what I mean I dont want researchers or Janitors to do Gensec's Job, I mean that Theres not enought of gensec to Keep D block and LCZ safe and D are killing Staff that Can defend themselfs with p2000 or Axe only We need something Stronger that Axe or p2000 or Other Zero Damage Weapons 

Edited by Wheatley the moron

-Support, maybe for 3K or something, because oh dear gods is the CZ powerfull.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/-Support

CZ is a powerful gun, I'd say around 1.5k (It is a pistol).

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

4 hours ago, Fool said:

Bruh is the CZ even necessary there are way better guns in the armory already 

Just buy the CS:GO Deagle or the MP5. 

The CZ-75 is better than the deagle, it doesn't do as much damage but it has more bullets and a higher fire rate. You can kill someone with 400 HP in 1 clip I'm pretty sure.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

15 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/-Support

CZ is a powerful gun, I'd say around 1.5k (It is a pistol).

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+/- Support

I personally believe that if this weapon were to be added to the public armory, it'd need to be nerfed due to the amount of complaints I see rising in the future in relation to said weapon. I think that it should remain limited the way it is now, to prevent such a scenario from happening.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+Support

If D-Class CCs are allowed to have it, I dont see why we can't have it. Just make it more expensive though.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png