5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become AO??

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Tucker

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185936219

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn/Scoot

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I would make Sims  and training for them so they both have fun and want to stay but also gets better. I will also make tryouts (when i'm officer certified) to get more people to join so we can get SF active like it used to be. I'll make sure that they know what to do under events if they don't know and also so they have something to do when there's no event going on.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with AO as i know what i'm doing and i have experience as both AO and SF. I don't abuse my power and my goal is to help SF.

Why do you want this rank?: I want the rank to help SF, not only make more players join SF but also help the ones already in SF so they can become better at flying so it's more fun for them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose as AO is to work with the other AO/CAO and SF command to both train them, help them with any questions or such and get more people to join so we together can make SF a real qctive battalion agian.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

1 hour ago, MrPickle said:

+Support

-Old AO

- Retired Rear Admiral

-Competent

-Good Activity

-Short Application

~Ducks

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

ACCEPTED

Contact the Chief of Aviation