Is this person fit for vice commander for purge  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is this person fit for vice commander for purge

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :Glass 9283

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel like i am a good fit for vice commander for purge because i am really friendly with other players. Unless they are rude or disobey follow my orders. I have got to know a lot of great people in the game. I will keep update Roaster of Purge and I will do things with the people that are active in purge. If I become Vice Commander of Purge I will try get more active members for purge and update the training sop and tryout sop. I will do more training with purge and any other battalions that wants to join but most with just purge. I will force on Jedi training and not shooting the iq while in combat.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

321 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

With vice commanders is to help give orders with the commanders and make sure your battalion do a good job during and not during the events. Make sure that the battalions behaved 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have always followed the rules for the server and the battalions i am in. Over since i got on the server i have been on purge. I have gain the respect from my fellow purge and SF (old and new). I am a trusted member of Purge and SF.  I could help out Roaster Update and SOP. I want the purge to grow as a family but as enemies. I will make more changes to Purge battalion and how we do stuff.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday unless if g-mod is messing up

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : i have no warning

(updated from what people say)

Edited by Mr.Glasses

+/-
+ Support
- but need more details, too short information
+ really good guy
- he forget put on vote poll
+ best Purge MAJ i ever seen

Edited by Matrix Demon
  • Thanks 1

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

-/+ Support

Listen glass, I think youre a great guy but there is litterally no effort in this application. On the flip side youre very active, mature, and always hard working. So just improve this application and youll have my undivided support.

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 5/24/2020 at 2:57 PM, Matrix Demon said:

+/-
+ Support
- but need more details, too short information
+ really good guy
- he forget put on vote poll
+ best Purge MAJ i ever seen

i have putted a poll

On 5/24/2020 at 7:36 PM, Timm said:

-/+ Support

Listen glass, I think youre a great guy but there is litterally no effort in this application. On the flip side youre very active, mature, and always hard working. So just improve this application and youll have my undivided support.

i have putted more effort in it