more ways to kill pres - Denied

HamsterOfTF2

What you want to see? - More ways to kill the pres

Why should we add it? - when theres less than 3 ss on, the pres can make cancer laws, and get really annoying were you want to kill him but you cant because theres less than 3 ss on and taxes are 29%..

What are the advantages of having this? - Balance of Pres and crims

Who is it mainly for? - Crims

Links to any content -Β  NA

7 minutes ago, HamsterOfTF2 said:

What you want to see? - More ways to kill the pres

Why should we add it? - when theres less than 3 ss on, the pres can make cancer laws, and get really annoying were you want to kill him but you cant because theres less than 3 ss on and taxes are 29%..

What are the advantages of having this? - Balance of Pres and crims

Who is it mainly for? - Crims

Links to any content -Β  NA

+/- Support

Seems interesting, but give specific examples

2 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+/- Support

+Agreed, there should be more ways to end the president.

-Specify what could be added to do that.

Β 

7 hours ago, HamsterOfTF2 said:

The reason you listed, cancer laws to be specific is called corruption most likely. That is where Staff or SS will come in and probably demote the President off the job.Β 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | PreviousΒ PoliceRP AdministratorΒ 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine lineΒ between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+/- Support

+Agreed, there should be more ways to end the president.

-Specify what could be added to do that.

+/- Support

Although I can't really think of any other way to end the President.

Β 

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+/- Support

Although I can't really think of any other way to end the President.

Specially without it getting abused by someone who just wants to be presidentΒ 

That bald Aussie Guy

-support these rules are in placedΒ  Β for custom classesΒ  not to just kill the President because they want to ,Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  SWAT PVTΒ Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah KingΒ  XC65 - Hannah KingΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β Β 

Unless you want to deal with a shootout every signle second be my guest, but personaly I don't want same situation to happen 20 times in 1 shift

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

19 hours ago, Sion said:

Unless you want to deal with a shootout every signle second be my guest, but personaly I don't want same situation to happen 20 times in 1 shift

Agreed

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD ColonelΒ | Retired/ReserveΒ Delta Squad Second LieutenantΒ |Β Street Crimes Unit Co-CommanderΒ | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018Β |

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor