Allow Security To Grab AFK D Class For Researchers - Denied

Creamey

What you want to see? - Security allowed to descend into Lower D Block to retrieve D Class for Researchers. 

Why should we add it? - So that Researchers can perform tests that do not involve actively engaging D Class during slow mornings and times that not many D Class are in Upper D Block.

What are the advantages of having this? - Researchers who want to conduct tests, but cannot due to a lack of D Class will be able to get some testing going. It will help Security provide for Researchers during the slower hours of the day.

Who is it mainly for? - Research

Links to any content - N/A

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-Support, i cannot fathom a way in which a AFK D-Class can be used in a test, at that point all you are doing is feeding D-Class to SCP's.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, i cannot fathom a way in which a AFK D-Class can be used in a test, at that point all you are doing is feeding D-Class to SCP's.

Well we can get d class to stop breaching if non are UDB.

+Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

22 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support whats the fun of doing a test if all you can do is kill them?

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

-support
There is no reason for GenSec to go into lower D-block to get 'AFK' D-Class for a Researcher. Espically when the player is AFK! Like what? Ok now Im all for going into lower D-block for get for self breach SCP that need to be feed. But no for Research.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

-Support

What are researchers going to do with AFK D-Class, also going into Lower D-Block is a big no-no. People really out here trying to tread on D-Class territory. Leave them be- 😞

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

7 hours ago, Falxen said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

21 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Part of the research is to document any adverse effects, interactions, etc. Can't really do that if the D-Class is not technically "there" to interact.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 5/23/2020 at 4:34 PM, BadAim said:

What

-support
i feel like for most test, the d-class actually needs to be playing, to interact with the SCPs and such

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Just so everyone knows, I see now that this suggestion is one of those “great in your head” ideas but bad on paper. Also, a lot of people are confused; this is not an issue of D Class cooperation, it’s an issue of a complete lack of D Class.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

On 5/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

What you want to see? - Security allowed to descend into Lower D Block to retrieve D Class for Researchers. 

Why should we add it? - So that Researchers can perform tests that do not involve actively engaging D Class during slow mornings and times that not many D Class are in Upper D Block.

What are the advantages of having this? - Researchers who want to conduct tests, but cannot due to a lack of D Class will be able to get some testing going. It will help Security provide for Researchers during the slower hours of the day.

Who is it mainly for? - Research

Links to any content - N/A

+ support

not all tests require a cooperative d class....

Rejected from the gaminglight community

On 5/23/2020 at 12:53 PM, Falxen said:

I will say -Support for grabbing afk D class for Research. However, I understand that it can be slow even during self breach hours. Grabbing AFK D class SPECIFICALLY to feed SCPs seems alright with me. That would get my +Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Manager
On 5/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

What are researchers going to do with AFK D-Class, also going into Lower D-Block is a big no-no. People really out here trying to tread on D-Class territory. Leave them be- 😞

On 5/23/2020 at 4:29 PM, Bionicle said:

-support, if no d class are cooperating, then fearrp them, they are prisoners 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

I will say -Support for grabbing afk D class for Research. However, I understand that it can be slow even during self breach hours. Grabbing AFK D class SPECIFICALLY to feed SCPs seems alright with me. That would get my +Support

We already can